A night full of mistakes...

-Izuku- I cant believe I would actually believe something like that...Especially from someone like him. He is a no good liar... but I can't help it my Feelings for him Haven't left faded away yet... why won't they. I don't want to care about him but I can't help it but I can't get this question out of my head... what did Kirishma do to make Bokugo so mad?...
                                       *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

-Bokugo- why am I even here but for some reason I have the felling I should make things right I hope he likes flowers roses to be exact...*blush's when Izuku opens the door*.

-Izuku- b-Bokugo why are you-... are those r-roses for me *Blush's*.

-Bokugo- Deku looks so good in his pajamas but before he could get another word in I lean in to kiss him I drop the flowers and walk in still kissing him I close the door with my door and put both of my hands on his soft hit and red face I can fell him pulling my shirt up I lift my arm. And I do the same to him he pulls away and grabs me by my hand he leads me to his bedroom and pushes me on the bed.

-izuku- I cant believe I'm doing this my mind is saying no but my body has a mind of its own I climb onto Bokugo and kiss his neck I can tell my fangs coming in but I dint care if I bite him I give him hickeys all over his body and he has small bite marks... All of a sudden I get flipped over and I fell something like me I get excited and I fell my pants start sliding down the hours after that we're something to remember for life😌✨❤️.

-Bakugo- What I did with deku was something amazing and something I will remember for a long time but I wonder what is going on with Kirishma...? But tonight was a mistake...