Heart breaker

-Bokugo- After 3 days I still feel the guilt of sleeping with deku I know I shouldn't regret it but I do...Yes it was an exciting night and one I can't forget.But I can't forget it for the wrong reasons... I think I should head to kirishima's house so I can talk to him and apologize for not even hearing him out...

-Kirishma- last night felt amazing when I connected with todoroki it was just... amazing felling him inside me and how big he was was just... Something I don't think I can ever get from Bokugo I turn over and try kissing todoroki good morning but he's gone I hear someone knocking at my door so I rush and put my clothes on. I-it's Bokugo. W-what are you doing here?...

-Bokugo- I wanted to apologize and say I was wrong for yelling at you and accusing you and not even letting you explain your side of the story... can I come in?

-kirshima- A-Actually I'm really busy right now do you think I can call you la-*Before I could say anything else todoroki walls from my bathroom naked...

-Bokugo- W-What the hell is he doing here?...

-Kirishma- BOKUGO WAIT I CAN EXPLAIN PLEASE-he cuts me off before I could explain myself...

-Bokugo-... No need I've seen enough please don't talk to me.... call me or look at me in class or in public to me you are a nobody... *walks away*

-Todoroki- I'll just see my way out then-

-Kirishma-*i grab todoroki and grab him by his hand I kiss him in his lips and put my hands on his face I can fell the warmth of his face in my hands... I pull of my shirt and pants and push him on the couch I get on top of him I kiss his lips,his neck and continue to go down but this time I'm...going to be top... I role todoroki over and ask him is he ready?

-Todoroki- I-I've never done it in this position before...

-Kirishma- When he said those few words I knew what I had to do I get up and walk to my bedroom I grab my lube and walk over to him I put one finger in and hear him squeak I go back and forth and then put in two he looks ready so I put my 🍆 inside of him he squeals a little from it but I don't care that turned me on even more and go faster back and forth...