Chapter 2

???:"I'm Kim Taehyung"
Me:"Annyeonghaseyo Y/nibnida (Hi I'm Y/n), mannaseo bangabseubnida (Nice to meet you). Gamsahabnida (Thank you) for bringing me here.
Taehyung:"Cheonman-eyo (You're welcome)
After that day we became chingus (friends). We started to hangout "everyday" after school until one day Taehyung started ignoring me I don't know why. He started to hangout with the school kingkas and queenkas. He started flirting with Tiara I felt a pang in my chest. I can't stand seeing him flirting with my so called adopted sister I decided to give him a note to meet me in the rooftop after lunch. Minutes past there's no sign of Taehyung but I decided to wait for him hour past but still there's no sign of Taehyung. I sigh I got out of the rooftop to saw Taehyung and Tiara making out in the stairs. I started to tear up. When Tiara notice me she smirk and started to suck Taehyung's neck leaving him a hickey. I ran past them and ran to where my feet leads me. I stop in a park I cry and cry until I can't breathe. I stood up and walk to my house Why would I cry because of him? I thought he's different from other boys but I'm wrong.
____________________________
What will happened to Y/n? Will she change? Let's find out.
Annyeonghaseyo please don't forget to vote. Annyeong👋

238 words
-------------------------------------------------