Chapter 8

We're now walking around in the mall looking for our school uniforn. I'm getting tired.
Me:"Eonnie I'm tired"
Sana:"Me too"
Mina:"Me three"
Momo:"Okay let's rest"
She was looking like she was looking for someone/something.
Momo:"Let's go over there"
She point to a cafe nearby.
We walk to the cafe and order our coffe. After we're done we started looking again for our school uniform. And we finally see it. We buy it and started to go back to our house. I walk straight to my bedroom not even glancing to my eonnies I know it's not respectful but I'm super tired. I plop to my fluffy bed and sleep.
Next day/ First day of school
I woke up go inside the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. I was looking everywhere to find my uniform but I realize it's on Momo eonnie before I got out of my bedroom something caught my eye I grab it and unfold it's my uniform.

 I was looking everywhere to find my uniform but I realize it's on Momo eonnie before I got out of my bedroom something caught my eye I grab it and unfold it's my uniform

Thanks eonnie. I smile I change into it and go downstairs I don't have appetite to eat so I just grab a apple I wait for my eonnies in front door. I saw them walking to me and I quickly grab their hands because I'm excited. I immediately lock the door and I once again grab their hands and started running to our school. It's not that far from our house it's a 5 minutes walk.
Sana:"Yah yah yah slow down"
Me:"Joesonghabnida (Sorry) I was just excited"
We are walking in the hallway all students started to talk about us like:
"They're so pretty"

"I wanna be like them"

"I wish they're my girlfriends"
"What a playboy". I though

"I hope they're in my class"

"They're more prettier than Tiara and her friends"
And many more. Suddenly students became quiet because Tiara and her  friends until she pushed the student who said that we are more prettier than Tiara and her friends. What she did next made me mad and shock.
____________________________
What did Tiara do next? Why Y/n is so angry and shock at the same time? Go to the next Chapter. Annyeong.

356 words
-------------------------------------------------