text

Bastard #1
Give me Jieun

Dullie
No.
What kind of dad
do you think I am?

Bastard #1
A good one.
Now give her to
me, I wanna put
her in a cat outfit.
🐱

Dullie
Your too old
to be using emojis.
Please rethink your life.

Bastard #1
😢
*You're
Please. You can't even
show your face or even
be in the same space
as a normal human
Keep being mean, Dullie
and I'll tell everyone
where you are. :)

Dullie
This isn't fair.
Bastard.
BASTARD
AND I CAN SHOW MY
FACE ANYTIME I WANT

Bastard #1
Ooo you cussed
And sure sure
Keep telling yourself
that, you child
And you're a teen dad!!

Dullie is typing...

Bastard #1 is typing...

Both of the males had a pissed off look as they began to aggressively type on their phones. Unfortunately, Jieun had other plans, she flapped her hands and smacked her father's phone out of his hand. Dul had a look of horror as he saw the phone fall. The male's active imagination immediately had a huge word hovering in the background that said, 'confrontation'.

What made it worse was that it was in the middle of the two awakens, thankfully no one was paying attention to the phone clattering on the floor. He took a deep breath. 'god that was close! I felt like dying!' he cried as he wiped his tears at the thought of having all those eyes on him.

He heard a small laugh. 'Inhyuk! That fucking bastard is laughing at me!' he turned to see if it was Inhyuk, but to his surprised, it was the gray-haired boy, the boy gave a small smile and a tiny wave instead of how Inhyuk would act. 'my god, he's an angel.' he thought as he put his hands together as if to thank him.

Dul sighed as he watched, the baby in his arms had fallen asleep. He took a deep breath to calm himself and went back to watching the interaction between the two.

Subin Lee, he had met her many times. It was mainly to break her and Jisuk apart. He didn't exactly dislike her, he just felt intimated by her. He went to the Union a few times for Jiyoung, she would always bark at him about him not choosing the Union. And tried to get him to fight her.

The boy she was fighting, he hadn't met him. He seemed interesting. He leaned his shin into the palm of his hand as he watched the fight and laugh at Jisuk. He made an 'oh' face as he saw Subin fly across the room making the entire room go silent. Jisuk laughed like a hyena as he began to mock the female.

Thankfully, his laugh was loud enough to drown out his own. He felt annoyed at how whiny the female was being about her loss than again Dul had never exactly won a fight. Though, he could care less as he began to zone out staring at the grayhaired boy. He snapped out of it as he heard some fighting noise. she was getting another chance. He gave a disappointed sigh as he shook his head.

He blinked as he studied the fight, his eye went dull as he leaned forward while making sure that his child was held onto tightly as he balanced himself on the edge of the bar. He gave a deep sigh as a small puff of smoke faded into the air. He could see everything from every angle. He began to analyze everything as they began to fight. 'It feels off..." he thought as he stared at Wooin.

He got his answer as he heard Jisuk screaming about Wooin not taking Subin serious, his eyes flickered over to the two, he hummed as his dull eyes were slowly covered by the bucket hat as he gave a small disappointed frown. His eyes shot over to Jisuk as he said he had to use his ability to the fullest he could to fight Wooin.

Dul smiled as he heard Jisuk talk about the male so modestly, he felt proud. 'I feel like I raised him- disgusting.' The moment was quickly shut down by the male's thoughts of the male. He heard Jisuk again screaming about the emotionless male, he looked over and saw him blushing. The faceless male covered his mouth as he began to blush. 'He's so innocent... I want to adopt him.' He thought as he continued to watch the two. 

'Fucking Jisuk...' He thought as he watched the fight suddenly go in the opposite direction. He looked bored as he leaned away from the edge and laid on the metal rack. Traced his fingers against his child's cheeks, he quietly hummed a song. He glanced over to the side as he watched them, he gave a soft smile.

"At least he got some friends."

He said happily as he watches Jiyoung leave the building, he picked up Jieun and was prepared to leave.

Fun fact::

Jieun was born during a sun shower.