Chapter 7

Its now been a week since i walked in on Ashton and that skank sucking face. Monday we had to present our art work to the class and i set mine up but Calum had to present what i had on the canvas and what i had written down. i couldn't face it i couldn't face Ashton. Mikey and Cal both said that i had lost my voice so they had to speak for me.

a week of non stop notes in my locker from Ashton.

Luke im sorry please let me explain?
A x

Luke please i hate this already! i miss you. call me?
A xx

Hemmings ffs!! just fucking talk to me! call or text me at least!
A x

i hate you not talking. i miss your giggle, I miss your smile, i miss you, i miss your voice.
A xx

Just to name a few of the notes i had received, never once did i reply. i managed to sleep and had a shower its not like Ashton and myself were boyfriends or anything.

i reached my locker and took a deep breathe and grabbed my music book and headed to music. Calum and Mikey were waiting outside the class i huffed and slid down the wall and onto my butt. " another note?" Mikey asked and i nodded they both let out groans and i smiled small. "Afternoon boys!" we looked up and saw Mr Charlton he had to be the coolest music teacher on the planet. funny, carefree, helpful, lets is eat in class ect only if we get the pages we have to do in our books that he writes done on the board done. apart from that myself Calum and Mikey have a jam session the the corner. "Afternoon Sir!" the two boys shot out with grins and i just sat there with a small smile and nod. "Hemmings, my office." i nodded and walked into Mr C's office. he's young by that i mean he told us he was 26 and bisexual and is currently with a guy called Brad and has been for the past 2 years. he had photos of his nieces (he told us who they were) and him and Brad on his desk, they were a cute couple. i spun slightly in the spinny chair as i waited for him to enter the room.

"Luke." i looked up and stopped spinning, Mr C's face was serious but full of concern; "What's playing on you mind kid?" i sighed and relaxed in the chair; "too be honest Sir, its everything but yet its nothing! its frustrating." i let out and he nodded and slouched back in his seat; "explain, Listen Luke, I'm here to listen and to help and to support you whatever you say in this office is strictly between us two and no one else. if in concern or worried about you ill ask you first if you need help from others." i nodded and took a deep breath. "Well sir, its just, this guy and myself chose each other in art for this project and luckily we blindly picked each other names out of the hat and we started hanging out strictly for the project and things kinda moved forward. Like I've liked him for ages now and Cal and Mikey both knew and would always tease me about it and everything but that happened and it felt incredible and too good to be true. But then he dragged me out of school last monday for a surprise date and it was seriously the best thing thats ever happened to me. we kissed and I've seriously never experience that feeling before i mean yeah ive kissed people before but with him it was..... electric like butterflies swarmed every part of my body and my head went fuzzy and it was perfect. But then i went to art last week to do the project while i had free period and he walked in and we kissed and everything and he started his while i went to the library and then i came back to the room after i got what i needed and saw him sucking face with some fucking whore arse bitch. we're not like boyfriends or anything but kinda i don't know what we were but all i know is that it hurts so much and feels absolutely heartbreaking and i... i honestly don't know what to do." i felt myself cracking and tears flooded to my eyes. i pulled my sweater over my hands and wiped my eyes and Mr C sighed and leaned forward. "i honestly don't know what to say Luke. seems like you really like this guy." i nodded and he took a deep breath, "Mind telling me who it is?" i looked up; "A-Ashton Irwin," he cracked a smiled and nodded to me; "Ah Ashton.... the kid fucks up more times than anything. Luke you're a young good looking kid, i know teachers should tell you this anyways but I'm telling you this as a friend, concentrate on school and just try and get through the rest of the school year and graduate. Calum and Michael seem to care about you loads so just carry on with work and that. things will look better." i nodded as he spoke but i don't know what to do about Ashton. "S-Sir.... what do i d-do about Ashton?" he smiled and stood up; "do what you feel in your heart. talk to the boys about it." he spoke and i wiped my eyes again and stood up. "thanks sir." i spoke as we walked back into class where Mikey and Cal were staring at me as i took a seat. "Hey you okay?" i nodded and wiped my eyes again and they sent me small smiles. As Mr C took attendance for class, someone stood up.

"Hey Me C, could i maybe perform something for class today?"

Ashton.

i looked up and Mr C smiled at me then back to Ashton. "Yeah sure, go ahead."

then he started playing.

(A/N WHAT SONG WILL ASH PLAY 😮

surprise surprise)