9

'Do you need some help?' Jeno called

'Can you do it yourself, Eunji baby?' Haechan asked, but she ignored him.

'I'll go and help.' Jaemin said and walked off.

*

Eunji put the popcorn in the microwave and poured some cola in the glasses.

'Can I help?' Jaemin asked, leaning on the door frame.

'Uh, no...it's alright.' She said.

He walked towards her and stood beside her.

'Yuki's cute...' He mumbled, making Eunji glare at him.

'Don't you dare sleep with her.' She said.

'I will.' He smirked.

'Jaemin, no. You won't.' Her eyes turned soft. 'You said that you wanted to stop...'

Jaemin looked down and sighed, 'I was just kidding...'

'That's good.' She ruffled his hair. 'White hair looks good on you.' She smiled.

She took out the popcorn from the microwave and poured them out in a bowl.

She turned around to see Jaemin playing with Bella, who had followed him to the kitchen.

He looked up to see Eunji looking at the two, and smiled. 'Bella seems to like me.'

'Yeah, she does...' Eunji sighed.

'Maybe she thinks that I'm your boyfriend.' He smirked.

'Oh shut up.'

She started to walk out of the kitchen when Jaemin grabbed her wrist, which stopped her and she turned around.

'If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put 'U' and 'I' together.' He grinned.

'Oh, God...what's wrong with you.' She started laughing, and walked away.

*

The ten of them were having the time of their lives, singing- actually not singing. Screaming and laughing.

Eunji was tired and she sat down on the couch beside Jaemin, who was hyping up Jeno and Yuki, when they were singing some song.

He looked at her and smiled, scooting closer to her and whispering, 'They're so whipped for each other.'

She nodded and laughed. 'Jaemin.'

'Hm?'

'Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?' She grinned.

'You think I'm sexy?' He smirked.

'N-no...' She said.

'Aw, is Eunji blushing?' He cooed.

'Fuck off.'

*

Eunji lay on the ground, tossing and turning and a tear escaped her eye. Her nightmares were getting worse every passing day.

Her breath was shaking, as she looked around the living room, all of them passed out in the room.

She layed on the ground again, looking at one side, where Jaemin slept peacefully and on the other side, Renjun.

Her lips quivered, as numerous tears started leaving her eyes, until she was getting hiccups.

She rubbed her eyes again, trying to fall asleep, but she couldn't. Her breathing was uneven, and soon she broke into tears, quietly.

Jaemin woke up to see Eunji in front of him, shivering.

'Hey, Eunji...you okay?' He whispered.

She turned around, and Jaemin's eyes widened. He instantly pulled her closer, making her head lean on his chest.

He wrapped his arms around her small waist, and rubbed circles on her back.

He pulled the blanket closer to their faces, and wrapped her in them.

He started stroking her hair till she fell asleep. Once she did, he looked at her small face that rested on his arm.

 Once she did, he looked at her small face that rested on his arm