Cheesy Idiots

This is something which I wrote to feel better... And it helped... I feel light.....so posting it for people who might feel light after reading... It's a Mahi Sonu ofc....

"Smile Guys... He has given us a lot to smile about... Let's celebrate him... Now and forever"

"Mahi Bhai... You called?" Raina shouted as he pushed the door of his best friend and bragged in.

MS was sitting on the bed looking at his tab. He didn't move as if sonu never entered.

"Abey... Kya huva?" Sonu asked as he didn't get usual Irritated eye roll as every time he calls Mahi 'Bhai'. And ofc it's fun irritating your bestfriend. MS still remained still with his eyes fixed on his screen.

Sonu leisurely jumped on the bed and peeped in to see what MS is seeing.

It didn't take him more than a second to recognise what it is the video he made. It was actually the collage of all Mahi's test achievements...and a short video message from There big bro's Rahul Bhai, anil bhai, dada, paaji saying how Proud they are of their kiddo...

"Abey... why are you seeing this now?" Sonu asked suspiciously.

"Independence day hai.... tho...I was thinking... i will get free too," MS looked up and joked.

Well... wait it was not a joke... Entire world might see it as a joke... But it's Sonu to not can see how serious MS is...

"I can see through you and Rahul Bhai, Mahi... You can't act infront of me." young 20-year-old sonu said in 2005.... And ntg changed... He can still see through them.

"Mahi..." Sonu trilled off... not knowing the right words to say.

"you are around again... Like always." MS chuckled. "My pillar of strength?"

Again trying to make it as a joke... But Again to fool whom?

"mahi... Kids? They... they wanted to give you a perfect farewell." Sonu spoke and even he don't know why.... deep down he knew it Mahi has decided... There is no going back.

"None of us got... ironical? Yuvi, Bajju, Zak, Viru,Patsy...becauseof me....... So technically even i shouldn't." MS joked.

"Don't you dare take that bloodly trolls seriously" Sonu snapped furiously.

"you know i was joking..." MS rolled his eyes... 

"Soooo...." Sonu probed after 5 mins... MS raised his eyebrow... "You sure?"

"As sure as eating better chiken for dinner." MS smiled...

Sonu moved forward to hug him... "Congrats Mahi... India so proud of you... You couldn't have done it better way...You lived your dream..."

MS hugged back Sonu tight... letting his emotions flow... Crying o his Bestfriends shoulder as usual. 

MS teases sonu being his "Pillar of strength" Ever since Sonu excitedly showed a post by a fan page... Staying it as Sonu miraculously appeared whenever MS got emotional... 

But he also know who true it was... Sonu indeed was his pillar of strength... Whether it was 2006, 2007, 2008, ,2009, 2011, 2013, 2014,2015, 2017, 2019...or now 2020.... or should he just say always?

It was hard... It was hard to not do one thing...which you doing your whole life.... but its inevitable...Now he got it why Dada, Rahul Bhai and Anil Bhai... were so subborn when they said.... "Time has come" Or "Have to listen to cyour body"during their retirements

But...Crying did help. So continued venting it out on his best friends shoulder... 

"Sab ko bata dhe?" Sonu asked when they are going to lunch. MS just shrugged.