Chapter 26

So we got the most votes on A! Time to find out😏!

Gianna pov

So i was just getting home from getting something to eat for everybody. My granny just caught her flight back home but Jah staying down here for 2 more weeks with us so he can get his mind right.

"AYE COME EAT" i yelled.

I fixed Kensean a bottle and i fed him while they ate. Kensean getting big. Its been two months already. Jayla love him. I thought she was gone beat him up but she didn't and if she did i was gone cut her ass.

"Jah take my picture" i said

"Yk you ugly asf but ight" he said and he took it

"Im cute asf" i said posting the picture

Amour.gigi- Lazy and still cute🥰

Comments

YoungenAce- Lil man big❤
🔁 Hell yeah

Nbakd2x- Bestt🥺🐒
🔁 BESTT🥺🐘

Nba_selfpaid- Sis and Ken😍

Load more

"Mane im tired" i mumbled standing up

I went up and Kensean room and laid him down. I ran his bath water and sat his baby holder in there. I laid him down in the tub. i washed him up. After i did that i got him out and dried him off. I lotioned him down and put on his night clothes. And rocked him to bed.

"Good night man" i said laying him down.

"Come on Jay time for bed" i said walking downstairs

"10 mo minutes ma. We playing 2k BABYY" she said playing with Jah.

"Come take a bath then yall can finish" i said

"Aww man. You a party Pooper" they both said

Jayla got up and we walked upstairs with Jah behind us. I ran Jayla bath water and picked out her night clothes. I turned her water off and i went to my room.

I got in the shower for about 10 minutes then i got out. I dried off and did my hygiene and put on my night clothes. And i laid down and went to sleep.

Later that night

I was sleeping peacefully until i heard glass breaking downstairs. Im finna beat these kids ass.

So i sat up and seen Jah, Jayla, and Kensean sleeping on my bed. I got out of bed and put on my house shoes and walked downstairs. I seen 5 figures climbing through my window with guns and mask on.

I ran back upstairs fast asf to my room. I lock the door and grabbed my gun. I watched the kids as the slept. I woke them up and told them to get in the closet. I handed Jah Kensean and they went to the closet.

I sat on the bed and started loading up my gun. I heard them banging on my door. I sat on the bed with my gun aimed at the door. Once it busted open i started shooting. I heard Kensean crying.

I finally ran outta bullets and i seen more dude coming upstairs. I tried running to the bathroom but i got pulled back and feel on the floor.

"Grab her" i heard a familiar voice say

"Aye chill" i said kicking them

"You a stupid bitch" they said punching me and i blacked out.

Later That night again

I woke up sitting in a chair chained up. I looked around and seen i was in a basement. I tried to move but i failed.

"Finally up" A voice behind me said

"What yall need from me. Ion even fw nobody" i said

"Your Babydaddy owe me over 1 mil" they said

"And" i said

"We cant get or money, so he cant get u" he said

"Me and Yb aint even together" i said

"Well you his babymama. He still got love for you. Either you die or we get or money" he said walking away

I still dont see why im in the mix of this. And Where tf is my kids.

"AYEE" i yelled

"AYE COME BACK" i yelled again

"Bitch what" they yelled coming back

"Where my kids and brudda" i asked

"Upstairs. They safe. No matter the beef ill never hurt a child" they said

"Can u bring me my kids" i asked

"Nah. They sleep" they said leaving

Why my life so hell. I aint got shit to do with Kentrell beef. If i make it out im going back to Florida. Im done putting me and my kids in harm way. I did it once, this is twice. It aint happening again.

I hope someone come save me and my kids. I feel like im the worse Parent eva. I tried to protect them but i constantly Fail. Maybe im not cut for this motherhood stuff. But imma learn. Cuz my kids all i got its Just us.

CHAPTER 26🥵

- Gianna got Kidnapped

- Yall think she gone make it out

- will Kentrell save her

A or B

^Most vote for the next chapter

Dont forget to VOTE 🎉