Chapter 45

Gianna pov

So me and Jayla was out getting something to eat while the boys stayed at the hotel with Kentrell and the gang. I let Jayla pick the place which she pick "Bojangles"!

Then we going to the airport to pick up Taylin. I booked him a flight last night so he can be with his daddy. They haven't seen each other in some months due to Nia and Kentrell not getting along. Then Nia tried to use tay to get back at Kentrell.

"Welcome to Bojangles what can i get for u" A man asked

"Can the the 69Pc chicken tenders, 5 large fries and 20 bo-berry biscuits. " i said

"96.83 at the first window" he said

I pulled up and gave him my card. He gave us my card and food and we went to the airport. I grabbed Jayla hand and we walked in. We sat down and waited for Nia to bring TayTay.

"JAY" i heard Tay yelled

I looked up and seen him running to us.

"Hey Tay" i said

"Heyy gi" He said happily

"This his bag. Bye Tay" Nia said

I grabbed his bag and we walked out. We got in and went back to the hotel. I grabbed the Food and Tay bag. He was so damn hype to see his daddy.

"Where him at" tay asked

"We going to him right now" i said as we got on the elevator

We got off and walked to the room. I unlocked the room and TayTay ran in.

"DA" He yelled running in the room

"TAY" Kentrell yelled hugging tightly

"I fucking missed u dude" Kentrell said crying still hugging him

"I miss u too da" Tay said crying

"Nia said he can stay until tour over" i said putting tay bag down

"Thank u bae"he said hugging me

I fixed the kids something to eat because we have to leave in like a hour so Kentrell can go shopping and something new to wear for his concert.

I went to my suit case and found me something to wear.

"Kentrell fed Kensean dat Biscuit while i go shower" i said handing him the plate

I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I got in and washed up about 5 times. I got out and dried off. I did my hygiene and put on this

I did my hair and edges and put on earrings

I did my hair and edges and put on earrings. I put my dirty clothes away and ran some bath water for Kacey and Kensean. I washed them together since they the youngest boys.

I washed them up and got them dressed. I matched them which was a black and white nike shirt and black jeans with white forces. I did Kacey hair in braids then i ran Jay some bath  water. She washed her self up. I dressed her in Black shirts and jean shorts and white forces.

"The other three yours" i said to Kentrell while doing Jayla hair.

I did her hair in a slick back ponytail. I gave her the necklace she got for her birthday and we waited for the boys.

1 hour later

So we all was in Foot locker waiting for Kentrell. He acting so childish right now. Because he keep say someone help him and when we help him he dont like what we show him so we sat our asses down.

I had Kensean and Kacey in a twin stroller.  At first Kacey was walking until he started tryna knock the shit down. Tay and Kayden with Kentrell looking at shoes while Jayla and K3 sitting down Watching YouTube on my phone.

"Ight yall im done" Kentrell said walking towards me and the gang.

"Finally bitch" kd said

"You stay talking shii" Kentrell said

"As he should" i said laughing

"Periodtt u heard my best" Kd said flipling his imaginary hair

"Yea dont play with him, he aint one of them" i said laughing.

Kd is a damn fool. I swear he a damn mood.

"Fix yo face bitch"Kd said jumping at Kentrell

"Nigga u dont scare nobody" Kentrell said laughing

"Shiix with them ears he do" Three said

"Not the pit bull talking" Kd said making me laugh

"Bitch who told u to talk. Did i say woof woof? Huh?" Kd said

"Mane im rolling" i said putting the kids in the car.

I got in and sat down beside Kentrell while Kd and Three was still going at it.

"Who let the dogs out...." Kd said

"Woof woof" Jayla said finishing it

Which made us all laugh because she was just sleep. Well faking anyways.

Chapter 45🥰

Ik i have been updating but i been depressed and i aint wanna write nothing sad and yall get on my ass💀

But bare widd me🥰

Dont forget to VOTE💍😩