DISCLAIMER

-This is a Hitman AU. Thus every chapter will have some mention of violence. If you are sensitive to such content, please do not read this story.

-Linking this fic to ANY of YouTubers I have mentioned and/or written is forbidden. It's not like I can control your actions, but for the sake of mine and their sanity, please don't do it.

-No, I refuse to write smut in this book. These are real people with lives outside the internet, and writing highly sexualized stuff of them is disgusting. Anyone who requests smut in my request heart will be blocked IMMEDIATELY.

-There will be TWs in the book. At the beginning of the book, I will list down all the TWs. If you feel that I didn't include a TW, kindly comment at the part with a trigger and I'll add a TW there.

-If Dream and George explicitly state that they are uncomfortable with the ship, I'll take this book down. Please don't pester and harass them about the ship to get to that point.

-no NSFW comments please. I try not to put NSFW jokes in my books and I feel uncomfy if ppl comment on a phrase I used that can be interpreted in 2 ways.

-I recently heard the skeppy and bbh are uncomfy with skephalo thus I won't be writing that anymore, sorry.

ok long wordy A/N out off the way, see you in chapter 1