Chapter 19 (Last chapter)

-Four years later-

Shauna's POV

"I can't believe this is actually happening!" Christina squeals and holds on to Will's arm. They smile at each other.

I look down at my graduation dress. It's black, short, and simple. Turning around in the crowd, I can't find the love of my life anywhere. Where is he?

I feel someone grab me from behind. Their hands are on my waist and they turn me around. Zeke is standing, smiling at me. He plants a small kiss on my forehead.

"So," he says. "Are you ready to get out of here?" He winks and laughs.

Zeke and I have plans for the future. First, we're getting a small apartment down in South Carolina. It's near the beach and the people in that area have a reputation for being nice. He is going to become a police officer. I'm going to work at a small, local school as a sixth grade teacher. And second, well... We haven't really planned this, but I was hoping we'd get married. Have ourselves a nice little family. I have a long life ahead of me and I'm willing to let Zeke Pedrad have the honor of spending the rest of it with me. That is, if he proposes.

Tris and Four are going to start training to work in the FBI together. They want to work at the center in New York and have a very happy family.

Marlene and Uriah are crazy in love. Marlene is going to another school to be a nurse, and Uriah is also going to school to be a police officer. Unfortunately, they will have to depart ways for now because they are going to different colleges. They plan to call each other every night, meet whenever they have Spring break or Christmas break, and I know that they will last in a relationship. After their years in college are over, they are both going to meet back up and start living together. Once again, another happy family.

As for Lynn, her and Carolyn are dating. I support both of them completely and I always will. They plan to travel around the world, and have an adventure. When they arrive back home, they said that they will buy a house and settle down.

Maybe you're wondering about Peter and Eric? Well, Peter decided to do something useful with his life. He isn't that bad of a guy, once you get to know him. He is going to start working in the automobile industry, selling cars.

However, Eric is throwing away his life. He claims that he is going to work at a gas station during the day, and go to the bar every night. That guy doesn't have a brain. Or a heart. He's the least of my worries.

Christina and Will are the perfect couple. Always happy. Christina is going to become a professional makeup artist. You know, the people who do actors and actresses makeup for huge films? She's overjoyed! Will plans to be a lawyer. His smart brain can defiantly handle that.

These people have become my friends. No.
They've become more than that.
College has fulfilled me with joy and happiness. Sorrow sometimes came along, but I always got through it. Not without the help of my tremendous friends.
These people are my family, and I will never forget them. I hope to one day meet up again. Maybe by then, we'll all have children and be living even greater lives than we are now!

"Ready?" I scream into the warm, fresh air outside. I look up at the sky. The beautiful clouds surround us out on the football field.

"READY!!" Everyone screams in response.

"One...

Two..." I take off my college graduation hat.

"THREE!" I throw my hat up into the sky as far as I can, and watch as other hats fly around it.

I wouldn't trade this moment for anything.

--------
The End :)

(Thanks to so so sooo many people who have read this story, voted for it, and commented for it. I love each and every one of you dearly. I hope that you all enjoyed this story and check out my others if you'd like 😉 THANKS ONCE AGAIN!!! )