It's because I love you! England x reader

Y/N POV

      I Was sitting on the couch at a family reunion watching movies with my older brother's Alfred and Matthew it was all going great till Arthur started bullying Alfred about how he was a fata * * that would never be successful because he never did anything Alfred used to be close with him so these words affected him, Matthew looked pissed off at Arthur but said nothing Alfred ran out to another room crying, Matthew followed after him, with his head down as they exited the room Arthur said "what a loser he doesn't even stand up for his own brother".

              Arthur was just Alfred step brother Wich meant we weren't related so he liked to pick on my brothers he had never told me anything calming that he was a gentleman. I got up and was about to go when Arthur pulled my arm forcing me to sit down close to him I was beginning to get uncomfortable when he whispered in my ear " Don't you want to sit down with the person you've been wanting to be close to all this time! " That was it I slapped him and left the house as I got in the car and drived away from the house, it started to snow I was like ten minutes away when my car broke down, just great, I got out and started walking in the snow.

              I was five minutes, away from the house but then I see a car driving by and it stopped right in front of me it was Arthur "what do you want?" I Snapped. He got out of the car, and said " let me drive you home" "Don't think I have to take offer" I said this was clearly his fault he always fuked up things ever since we were kids. Then he said, "look I'm sorry about your car, about the weather,  about making you mad, about picking on your brothers about everything I do is because I want any kind of attention even if it's hate. I do it because I get jealous of your order brothers and how close you are and choose to give them your attention and not me I do it because I love you, it's because I love you,  so please forgive me if I ever hurt you". He then gave me a kiss "What the hell? "

            I screamed at him "I can't just forgive you for everything you arrogant, stuck up British handsome jerk". He smiled I kinda have a small crush on him but I hate him more because of what he does to my brothers. "Well I suppose I can with time if you promise not to be like that anymore". "Only if I get your attention all night long love". He said and started walking towards his car carrying me bridal style. "Wh-what" I said blushing.

Author Note: so yeah don't forget to  Make requests not fan wars! XD Asta la tomato!