Drowning Dumbass

A few weeks after Halloween, Mina had the idea that we go swimming at a nearby public indoor pool. We all agreed on the idea, Bakugo took a bit of convincing, but we all decided we'd go on the upcoming Saturday. Once Saturday came around, Bakugo drove us to the pool, since he was the only one with a driver's license in the friend group.

"You better not fuck up my car." He told us as we got into his car.
"Uh, Bakubro, there's not enough seats." Kirishima told him.
"I have a great plan." Kaminari told us.
"Really bro? Tell us your plan." Kirishima told him.

And that's how Kaminari got taped to the top of the car.

。。。

The pool was nearly empty when we arrived. There was a festival happening a few blocks away, so I'm assuming that's where everyone was.
"Your swim suit is sooooo cute." Mina complimented. I was wearing a pastel pink bikini top with cats on it, and some black swim trunks.
"Thanks." I replied.
"But, where are the bikini bottoms?" She asked.
"I don't like them, they show off your ass. And on me it just shows how unfit I am. Also, your swim suit is cute."
"Aw, thanks (y/n)."

We walked out of the change room and saw the guys waiting for us outside.
"Damn, Kami's hot." I mumbled.
"What was that?" Mina asked.
"N-Nothing." I looked away as I blushed.

"Let's gooooooooo!" Kaminari shouted and shoved me right into the deep end.
"You idiot! SHE CAN'T FUCKING SWIM!" Kirishima shouted. I struggled to stay above the water. Kaminari looked over towards the lifeguard and saw he was asleep.

"AAAAAH! WHAT DO WE DO!?" Kaminari panicked.
"It's your fault, figure it out!" Sero argued.
"I can't swim well enough to help!" Mina said.
"Well do something!" Kirishima shouted, and just at that moment, Bakugo dove into the water and got me out. As I coughed up water, they all looked at me, ashamed of themselves.

"Why the fuck would you go swimming if you can't swim!?" Bakugo scolded me.
"So I could quote a vine." I replied and smirked at Kaminari, who nodded.
"Happy birthday Raven!" He said.
"I can't swim!" I replied and burst into laughter, still half choking on water.
"I swear you both share half a brain cell." Bakugo pointed out.

"Guys, you'll never believe what I found!" Kirishima announced.
"What?" We all asked in anticipation.
"A water slide!" He pointed to the big ass water slide that we had all somehow missed.
"Woah! Let's go!" I ran towards the water slide.
"Um, (y/n). You can't swim." Mina reminded me.
"Crap, Yeah... I mean, I can't die either..." I replied and continued to walk to the stairs of the slide.
"Ohmygosh!!! Another great idea!" Kaminari told us.
"What!?" We all said, besides Bakugo, who was busy staring at Kirishima.
"I'll catch her at the end!" He explained his idea.
"Okay!"

We all walked up the stairs of the slide, and went down one by one. I was the last to go.
"Go ahead." The lifeguard at the top told me and coughed. I laid down and went down the slide, Kaminari caught me at the bottom, his hand resting in a no-no zone. I blushed.
"Uh, Kami... could you Uh, move your hand?" I asked.
"Oh, crap, sorry, yeah." He quickly removed his hand and put me onto the side of the pool.

"Guys, the lifeguard coughed. I think she has corona virus." I told the bakusquad.
"What's that?" Sero asked.
"I dunno. Just popped into my head." I told them.
"Let's go play a game or something." Kirishima suggested.
"Sure." We all replied.

We walked to the bigger pool and I grabbed a big foam floating mat to sit on.
"Let's play volleyball!" Mina suggested. She grabbed a ball and split us into teams. I was with her and Kami.

After a few rounds, Kaminari started to make the noise you make before sneezing.
"Hold up, I gotta sneeze." Kaminari told us.
"Get out of the pool! GET OUT OF THE FUCKING POOL!" I yelled, afraid he would electrocute us all. We all scrambled to get out of the pool and thankfully Kaminari held in his sneeze.

"I'm heading to the hot tub." Bakugo said.
"I'll join him." Kirishima said and followed Bakugo to the hot tub.
"Heheh, you thinking what I'm thinking?" Kaminari looked at me and said.
"Two bros chilling in a hot tub!" We said in sync.
"No feet apart cause they're super gay!" Mina finished.
"Wait, that's not how it goes." Kaminari told her. Sero pointed at the two of them who were literally touching, they were so close.

"Wait a minute. Doesn't Bakugo create explosions from his sweat?" Sero asked.
"Yeah, why?" I replied.
"Um, he's in a hot tub." Sero told us. Suddenly there was an explosion, followed by a string of curse words.
"Aw crap, we should run." Kaminari said, looking at the burn marks around the hot tub.
"Yep." We ran back to the change rooms, but not before I got one last look at Kaminari shirtless.

"So, wanna explain all the staring you were doing at Kaminari today?" Mina asked as we got changed.
"Wait, you noticed? Crap." I replied.
"Eh, he was doing the same to you. You guys aren't good at hiding your stares."
"Really!?"
"Yep. And next time, try not to drown."