Superfunhappycastle Dumbass

(This is based off a place near my cousin's house called 'Castle Fun Park', it's a great, and my aunt takes me there for my birthday every year.)

"Alright, what should we do first?" Mina asked as we walked into Superfunhappycastle.
"Arcade games!" Denki and I yelled in sync and ran towards the arcade games.
"Oi, idiots, you need a games-card first." Bakugo grabbed us and dragged us to the lady at the desk. One by one we got our cards.

"One card with 5000 yen on it please." I told the lady at the cash register.
"How much money do you have!?" Mina asked me, amazed at how much I was putting on the card.
"5000 yen." I replied and handed the money over.
"Don't you need to buy food later though?"
"Nah, who needs food anyways?" I grabbed the card and started to walk up the stairs to the arcade area. The rest of the Bakusquad followed me up.

I walked straight to my favorite machine.
"That's like the lamest game ever, why'd you pick this one?" Denki pointed to the game I was playing. It was less of an arcade game, and more of a way to get tickets. "All you do is drop a bouncy ball and hope it lands in the right hole."
"It's not lame if you do this." I pressed the button and the ball fell directly into the hole, without touching the sides or going onto the rotating platform.
"Wow, that was 700 points." Denki said.
"Heheh." I watched as the points counter went all the way to 1500.
"How the-"
"It's a glitch or something. I found out last year." I told him.

。。。

"Let's go on the bumper cars!" I told Denki and Kirishima as they finished their round of DDR.
"Good idea, I'll get Bakugo." Kirishima told us, we nodded and got Mina and Sero. We all walked downstairs, and to the hallway with bumper cars in it.

"No quirk usage is permitted, keep your hands and feet in the bumper car at all times." The worker said as he let us into the bumper cars. I picked the purple one, and put on the seatbelt. Denki had a yellow one, Kirishima had red, Sero had blue, Bakugo had black, and Mina had the pink one.
"Go!" The bumper cars turned on, and the neon lights on the roof lit up the room. I immediately drove the bumper car forward, hitting Denki's.

"Oh it's on!" Denki challenged and backed up, before ramming himself into me.
"Faster!" I groaned in annoyance from the slow speeds. Denki pushed himself into me again, making me hit the wall.
"Ah, harder daddy~!" I joked.
"D-Daughter?" Denki joked back and drove the bumper car back into mine.

"DIE!!!" I heard Bakugo yell and rammed his bumper car into mine and Denki's.
"Time's up." The bumper cars stopped and we all got out.

"Where to next?" Sero asked.
"How about mini golf?" Kirishima suggested.
"Alright. Whoever gets the least points gets to pick two people to do what the person tells them!" Bakugo challenged the group.
"Why two people?" I asked.
"Just more fun that way."

One game of minigolf later and Mina won, since Bakugo got kicked out for hitting the ball too hard and making a hole in the wall.
"THAT WAS FUCKING BULLSHIT!" Bakugo yelled as we left the minigolf area.
"Baku, shhhhh. People are staring at you." Kirishima tried to calm him down.
"Now that I've won, I get to pick my victims." Mina laughed and pointed at me and Denki. "I'll tell you what you two are doing once we get back to the dorms." She told us.
"Dammit, okay."

"Well, since it's raining the go karts are closed, so let's redeem our prizes and head back." Denki told us. We all followed him to the prize booth. I scanned the points checker, and it said I had 10,378 points.
"Holy shit (y/n)! How'd you get that many points!?" Sero asked.
"Magic." I laughed.

Denki only got a few of the small items, since he barely had any points. Mina on the other hand, got a big blow up hammer. Kirishima and Bakugo put their points together and got a matching teddy bear each. Sero got a board game and a few little things. When it was my turn, I got two inflatable swords, and two cat plushies. I gave one of each to Denki.
"For me? Thank you (y/n)!" He kissed my cheek, making me blush.

。。。

"Now that we're back at the dorms. I will tell you two what you have to do." Mina told me and Denki as we followed her into her dorm. She grabbed something from in her bag and shut the door behind us. Mina put me and Denki's arms close together, then put handcuffs on us.
"H-Handcuffs!?" Denki asked.
"Kinky..." I joked. "Okay, but really. Why the handcuffs?" I asked.

"For the next 48 hours, you two will have to be hand cuffed, since Monday's a holiday; Hero's day." Mina explained.
"48 HOURS!?" Denki and I yelled in sync.
"Yep. Now go have fun." Before we could say anything else, we were pushed out and she shut the door.

"My dorm?" I asked.
"Sure." Denki replied.