3

"I'm sorry, do you know if Ronnie's room is up here?" A young man with bouncy brown curls asked.
"Oh, uh, maybe it's the one at the end of this hall," I answered.
"Okay cool, thanks. There's just so many of them." He said while pulling a gold chain necklace from his pocket.
"Yeah I know. This is my second time here and I still can't wrap my mind around it," I responded.
He was very attractive, I thought to myself.
He wore a long black sleeved sweater paired with black jeans, a silver chain and red sneakers. His brown curly hair hung on either side of his chiseled cheeks.
"Me neither," he said passing me on the way to the room.
He went in and was out within a few seconds. "Nope. Looks like another guest room."
I laughed lightly, "Well there's one more to the left and 2 more to the right plus upstairs."
He hung his head back and sighed then chuckled, "Alright. I'll let you know once I've found it."
I rose from the bench and went to the edge of the stairs, "Good luck."
He nodded, "Thanks, I'll need it."

Some time went by before I noticed it was nearly midnight. Marissa and I talk more until another big shot appeared. I couldn't hold it against. I was glad she was having fun. Not that I wasn't either, just definitely not as much.
I found myself slipping to the backyard where a pool and a bubbling hot tub was. It was a shame that this was not an occasion where either could be use to put.
However, I figured neither Marissa nor Ronnie would be upset if I just slipped my feet into the pool for a little bit. I sat down, took off my strapped black heels and put my feet into the lukewarm water. It felt good compared to the muggy warm air outside.
There were other party goers who had the same idea of stepping out of the house and into the back.
I didn't mind, I found their soft chatter comforting.
A group of young men had joined us outside when I heard a soft, "Hey" come from one of them.
I searched the small crowd until my eyes fell on the man with brown curls.
I smiled and waved, "Well?"
"I found it!" He said as he walked towards me.
He sat next to me and crossed his legs.
I was somewhat taken aback by his immediate comfort.
"And?" I asked again.
"Downstairs the whole time." He rolled his eyes. "Just happen to miss one." He laughed.
"Were you returning that necklace you had?" I questioned him.
"Yeah he let me borrow it a while ago." He answered.
"Oh, okay." I nodded.
I was unsure how to continue the conversation until he spoke again.
"I really like your style." He complimented.
I smiled, "Thank you. I wasn't sure if I would be perceived well here."
He waved his hand, "Ppsshhh, you look great."
He is very charming, I thought.
I felt my cheeks warm and hoped no pink color would gave away so.
"Thank you. You're very nice." I said looking at my reflection in the pool.
He pointed to my arms, "Do any of them have special meanings?" He wondered.
"Hmmm, perhaps the shot glass with the lime on my right shoulder," I twisted my body and showed him, "It was a cheap tattoo and my mom was with me. Thought it would be fun to get matching ones."
He grinned, "Cute. I like it. That's a nice sleeve." He pointed at my left arm covered in black and white detailed spooky tattoos. That side was adorned with skulls, spider webs, a nun with black eyes and a cigarette, rusted nails and other things of the nature.
My cheeks warmed once more, "Thanks. It took *hours* to finish."
"Did it hurt much?" He asked.
"Some places more than others. Especially once you've sat there for more than 3 hours," I shrugged, "Worth it though. You have any? Or plan on getting any?"
"I'm not sure. I'm an actor and I'm not the make up department would be happy having to cover them up all the time."
It finally hit me. There was some familiar about him that I had not been able to place all night.
"That's it! Oh my god. I've been wondering why I knew your face so well. I just can't remember what movie it was." I confessed.
"Well I've been in, 'Call Me by Your Name','Ms. Stevens,'The King'-"
"The King!" I nearly shouted, "Your hair! That's what threw me off."
"Oh yeah," He ran his fingers threw his locks, "not my proudest look."
"I liked it! Suited you very well. I'm Hispanic so I see somewhat similar haircuts amongst the boys in my family and friends." He laughed.

We spent the next hour talking about his experience on creating movies, his Hollywood life, and my very mundane one. He and I seemed to be from two very different worlds, much like Marissa and I.
He was kind, charming and handsome. Maybe I felt a tinge of infatuation that night. How could I possibly help it?
Marissa walked out in the middle of our conversation with a dazed look, "Sarah???" She asked aloud.
I recognized immediately that she had drunk too much. She found a lonely seat and slumped herself into it.
"That's my cue. It was nice meeting you." I nodded to the charming young man.
I pulled my feet out of the water and made an attempt of kicking off the dampness in the opposite direction.
"Hold on here." He stood and took of his sweater. He wore a plain black v-neck shirt underneath.
He bent back down to try to dry my feet with it.
I took a step back, "Oh my goodness, no. You'll ruin it."
I knew someone of his stature, the sweater must've been expensive.
"No, no, don't worry about it. Will you let me?" His eyebrows raised.
"Are you sure? I could just go inside and g-"
"I'm sure," he stated confidently.
"Okay, if you insist." I consented.
He scooted forward, his hand wrapped gently around my ankle, "Is this okay?" He asked, referencing his hand touching me.
I nodded, breathlessly.
His hand was warm and velvety soft. He took his light sweater and began to pat the top of my foot.
"Got these done for tonight?" He asked while wiping my toes.
My god, I thought, this is the most erotic thing that's ever happened to me.
He looked up, looking for an answer. I simply nodded.
"They match your nails. Pretty. I like maroon." He admired.
Fucks sake I thought I would explode.
His hand tenderly raised to my calf and lifted my leg a tad. He began drying the bottom of my foot.
I giggled, "I'm sorry. It tickles."
He looked at me again, this time matching my laugh, "Sorry. Next one." He instructed me.
He once again wrapped his hand around my other ankle. This time, ever so slightly running his finger back and forth. It was so light, I wasn't sure that he had even meant to. Jesus H. Christ, I thought, whatever the case, the warmth of his hand spread up my leg and to my-
"All done," he interrupted my mind, "I'll walk you out," He announced while standing up.
By that point, my heart felt like it was going to burst from my chest.
I smiled, "Thank you."
I quickly latched my heels on and he helped my walk out Marissa, who was in a world of her own by the time we reached the door.
"Could you tell Ronnie that Marissa and I have left?" I asked of him.
"No problem." He accepted.
Before I could walk out, he spoke.
"I never got your name."
I turned nearly too quickly for Marisa that she almost fell.
"My name is Sarah." I told him.
"I'm Timothée," he grinned, "goodnight, Sarah."
"Goodnight." I responded.

————————————————————
Should I continue this story? Let me know guys!