C8- Fuck Off Potter

Fuck Off Potter

Third Person POV

Luna walked up the boys' staircase to Draco's dormitory.

She knocked softly. "Draco? Are you in there?"

"No," came a watery reply. He's must have been crying, Luna thought.

"Can I come in?"

"No."

"Are you decent?"

"Yeah."

"Then I'm coming in."

Luna opened the dorm and closed it softly behind her. Draco sat on the center of his bed with his legs crossed in front of him. He only had boxers and Harry's oversized jumper on, with the jumper covering his lower half.

Dried tear tracks were plastered to his usually pale but now red face. He had bloodshot eyes and his trembling hands fiddled with the hem of the jumper. "Why are you here Luna?" He sniffled quietly.

Luna frowned and walked over to his bed. She sat down across from him and took one of his hands in her's. "I'm sorry Draco. Pansy, Blaise, Neville, Ginny, and Ron planned it out because they knew they could convince Harry to say those things if they angered him enough."

A few stray tears wandered down Draco's cheeks as he stared at his and Luna's hands. "That doesn't matter," he mumbled, "Harry said what he really meant."

Luna sighed and rubbed his knuckles with her thumb. "What are you going to do?"

"Drown in my tears, it seems like," Draco said miserably. "I shouldn't even be that upset, we aren't even boyfriends y-" Draco cut himself off before he could say 'yet' as a fresh waterfall rised in his eyes.

Luna sat with him and comforted him until there was a knock on the door.

"It's just me, Hermione. Are you in here Luna?" Hermione asked.

"Yeah, I'm in here," Luna responded. Hermione opened the door and frowned sadly at Draco. She sat next to him and let him lean his head on her shoulder.

"He was asking where you were," Hermione whispered softly while running a hand through his disheveled blond hair.

Draco closed his eyes and let a tear fall. "H-he doesn't care about me."

Unlike Luna, Hermione didn't let him say that bullshit, so she responded immediately. "Oh but he does," she said lightly. "Ron, Neville, Ginny, Pansy, and Blaise are being arseholes and forced Harry to say all those things. He didn't mean any one of them."

Draco still didn't believe her.

<><><>

Meanwhile in the Great Hall

Harry POV

Luna definitely seemed mad, which means that shit definitely went down, and left the great hall. Hermione followed her lead with a talk to Ron and Pansy and Blaise then also left.

I have so many questions.

I looked from Ron to Ginny, who both tried to keep innocent looks on their faces. "What'd you two do?"

They didn't seem to speak anytime soon, so Neville did. "Remember the questions we asked you earlier? We- er- we were recording you and Pansy and Blaise had Draco listen to it in the library. We forced you to say those horrible things so you two wouldn't be together anymore," Neville explained regrettably.

The color slowly drained from my face. Draco heard that? Those words I was forced to say out of anger?

I sucked in a breath and stood up. "That's cold," I said harshly. The three of them looked sad but I didn't care.

I caught Pansy and Blaise's attention and flipped them off before leaving the great hall.

Third Person POV

Ginny, Ron, and Neville watched Harry flip off Draco's friends and leave the hall.

Ron groaned and burried his face in his hands. "We fucked up, didn't we?"

Ginny fiddled with her hands in her lap. "Luna isn't happy with me," she said sadly.

"Hermione isn't happy with me either," Ron added, also sadly.

Neville sighed, and stood up to join the crowd exiting the great hall. "That means we need to fix this."

<><><>

Harry, as quickly as he could, Pushed through the crowded common room. He ran up the steps to the boys' dormitory and ran his fingers along the wall until he reached Draco's dorm.

Harry pounded both his fists on the locked door and leaned his forehead against the door. "Draco, princess please, I didn't mean any of that."

Hermione and Luna looked up at the sound of Harry's pounding on the door and his weak voice. Draco bit his lips as more tears flowed freely down his cheeks. "Fuck off Potter," he sobbed out.

Harry was vaguely aware of the full common room that could easily hear their conversation. "Baby, please, they angered me, I just said that to shut them up."

Draco didn't respond. He pulled the jumper sleeves over his hands and furiously wiped away the tears. "Want me to unlock the door?" Luna asked hesitantly.

Draco shook his head. "Go away P-Potter."

Harry slid down against the door and leaned his head back against it. "Nope. I'm staying here until you come out to talk to me."

"You'll be there a while."

"I'll wait for you."

Hermione smiled at Harry's reaction and looked back at Draco. "Make sure he sleeps tonight," Draco requested softly, "I might be pissed at him but I want him to sleep."

Hermione nodded. Her and Luna left Draco so he could clean up the mess on his bed he made. Hermione slowly pried open the door. Harry jumped up at the feel of the door opening but frowned when it was just the girls who walked out.

"You'll need to sleep tonight Harry," Luna said, "he'll come around."

Harry shook his head and sat back against the door. "I can't risk our relationship again, and I know Draco's stubborn so I'll be here a while." He rested his head against the door again and pulled his knees up to his chest.

"I'll get Ginny to bat bogey hex you if you don't go to sleep," Luna said.

"That's better than Draco being pissed at me."

<><><>

I'm sorry?

I love you?

Nothing will be getting better anytime soon, actually will be getting worse?

^ yeah, no, I don't think that one helps