The Power of Teamwork

Unknown Dimension, City 

They finally made it to the city along with Poppy Bros Jr. on their side thanks to Kirby. Then, Neptune ask Uzume a question and said

Neptune: Alright, so what's the game plan, Uzume?

Uzume: So, basically, a horde of monsters will approach the city before the giant does... we gotta get rid of the horde first.

Neptune: Gotcha. So, all we gotta do is defeat any monsters that come here, right? Sounds simple enough!

Uzume: Right on. I'm countin' on ya, Nespy.

Neptune: Nepsy?!

Uzume: Nepth... Nep-whatever's too hard to pronounce. You're Nepsy, now.

Neptune: And there it is, the usual and expected pattern of people I've just met being unable to pronounce my name... Except Kirby and Bandana Dee that is.

Neptune: But it's a totally fresh and adorable nickname, so I'm pumped!!

Uzume: By the way, you'll be Gearsy.

Nepgear: Gearsy?!

Uzume: Well, you can't both be called Nepsy, right? You'll be Gearsy.

Nepgear: Gearsy, Gearsy, huh...? Hehe, this might be the first time I've been given such a cute nickname...

Neptune: Welcome to the club, Nepgear.

Kirby: Poyo, poyo!

N/N: Hmm?

They soon heard Kirby's voice, knowing the monsters are approaching. As soon as they got into their battle stance, Uzume said.

Uzume: Well then, looks like the first wave is approaching. C'mon, you five, let's get fired up.

N/N: Okay!

Kirby: Poyo!

Just as he command him to do, Poppy Bros Jr. then throws a bomb at Kirby. Next, Kirby inhales the bomb and swallowed it.

N/N/U: 0_0

Neptune: Uhhh... did he just swallowed a bomb?

Then, Kirby transforms into Bomb Kirby who was now wearing a Blue party hat akin to a party popper with yellow, green, and pink explosion motifs on it, a red ribbon on the top, a large white cuff, and a blue, diamond-shaped gem with a large yellow rim on the front. Just like the one that Poppy Bros Jr. was wearing.

Neptune: Nepu what?  Since when can Kirby transform like that

Nepgear: Beats me. 

Uzume: We have no time for questions. Here they come.