Green Gardens and Donut Dome

Planet Popstar, Dream Land

As the light fades, we see Neptune, Kirby, Bandana Dee, and Marx lying on the ground unconscious. Neptune then wakes up from her conscious and said.

Neptune: Oh man... where am I? 

Neptune then felt something on her leg and sees small blue blob with two round, googley eyes and a long, red tongue. And his name is Gooey, one of Kirby's best friends.

 And his name is Gooey, one of Kirby's best friends

Neptune: Eeek! 

Kirby, Bandana Dee, and Marx soon woke up by Neptune's scream and said.

(BGM: Comedic Time - Mega Dimension Neptunia VII)

Marx: Geez Neptune, do you really have to scream this loud.

Neptune: Gaaah! Get away from me.

Kirby then saw Neptune being afraid of Gooey and said.

Kirby: Poyo!

Gooey turns around and saw Kirby as he ran towards Kirby and started to hug him with his long tongue.

Neptune: Kirby! Don't worry, I'll save you.

Neptune took out her Katana and started to run towards Kirby and Gooey. As Neptune was about to strike Gooey, Bandana Dee and Marx stopped her and said.

Marx: Neptune, wait! He's not the enemy, he's our friend.

Neptune: This blob is your friend?

Marx: Yep, he sure is.  

Marx: Hey Gooey, could you come here for a second. 

Gooey then stops hugging Kirby and walk towards Marx as he said.

Marx: Gooey, this is our new friend, Neptune. Neptune, this is our friend name Gooey.

Neptune: Nice too meet you Gooey.

Gooey waves his tongue saying it's nice too meet you too, Neptune.

Kirby: Poyo, poyo! 

They soon turned to where Kirby is as Neptune said.

Neptune: Was is it, Kirby?

Kirby: Poyo!

(BGM Ended)

(BGM: Dream Land - Kirby Star Allies)

They soon found out where they are at as they see tons of flowers and grasses everywhere. They also see huge mountains in the back and the blue sky with clouds that are swirling.

Marx: Well what'd ya know, we finally made it home fellas.

Kirby: Poyo.

Neptune: Your home? Wait, is this Dream Land that Bandana Dee was talking about.