Prolong

*(Y/N) POV*

"So, anything exciting happened today? Did you get any guys?" I asked Lilly.

"You know I'm too ugly, and besides, no one likes a paralyzed girl." She said. I stopped pushing her and got in front. You see I was huge, and muscular since my dad is a police officer. I get it from him. "What did you say?" I asked her. She smiled as she acted tough. "You heard me little boy! Now what you gonna do?" She exclaimed. "That's it, I'm going to tickle some sense into you!" I said before tickling her all over. "Hahaha, stop it. It hurts. You're making me cry!" She yelled as I stopped while chuckling. "You're such a brute." She said. "And your so fragile. And opposites attract!" I countered. She just clicked her tongue as she knew I was the biggest bullshitter in the world. You see, when I was young, I never really had anyone else to love except my dad, but he was gone a lot. That is, till Lilly transfered in kindergarten to my school. She was sorta of anti social and me, I scared the hell out of kids because of just how rough I was because of my dad. But Lilly decided to ask and play with me since I was alone, and ever since then we've been inseparable. Just like how she was there for me, in fifth grade, she got into a car accident with a semi truck killing both her parents and leaving her wrecked, quite literally. My dad was good friends with her family, and knew she meant everything to me, so he adopted her. That's when I started taking care of her, whatever she needed, I provided. She was my everything. "(Y/N), can we get a soda?" She asked. "Of course. Full POWER!" I said as I jogged while pushing Lilly, fast enough to give her an adrenaline rush and slow enough to not hurt her. She hated pity, so I treated her like I always did, with care but also a little roughness. Too give her the same thrills she had before, I want her to keep experiencing that happiness. Even if I have to work my ass off and consume seven redbull a day to keep up my energy.

*Bing* we entered the store as I pushed her to the soda. I started getting some bottles for the next few days. I got a brilliant idea to mess with Lilly. I started stacking the bottles on Lilly as she started struggling a little holding all the bottles. "Really?" She asked. "What, your a strong independent woman. I believe in you!" I told her. "You're an ass." She replied. "Then that makes you a masochist." I countered. She sighed as I laughed before pushing her towards the register. As we were about to pay, man in a mask rushed in with a gun and bag. "Give me all your money now!" He said as he shot the roof. This caused Lilly to drop the soda as it burst all over the robbers shoes. "You're dead bitch!" He yelled as he pointed the gun at her. Before he could do anything, I tackled him to the ground as I pulled out my knife. I was blinded by rage as all reasoning stopped. I started stabbing him multiple times as he yelled out before a loud bang echoed in the store. I rolled over as I was in pain, bellow me a bullet hole with blood and bubbles flowed out over my t-shirt. 'Shit, he shot me in the lungs.' I thought. "No!" Lilly screamed as she wheeled herself over to me. She got off the wheelchair and fell down next to me. She then proceeded to sit up and grabbed onto my body. "Please (Y/N), don't go. I love you, we were supposed to get married and have a family. You can't go, remember you made that promise when we we're kids." She said as tears fell down. I smiled one last time as darkness consumed me.

*In the Void*

*Inhales* I quickly sat up and hyperventilating a little. I managed to calm myself down a little before taking a look at my surroundings. Nothing but blackness, till I saw Lilly. "Lilly!" I yelled as I rushed over to her and picked her up bridal style. "No, please don't go. (Y/N)." She whispered in her sleep. "Lilly! Wake up!" I yelled. I woke up with a startle as she looked around confused at first before realizing I was carrying her. "(Y/N)!" She exclaimed as she hugged me. She cried a lot a I calmed her down a bit. "Wait, how did you get here?" I asked. "I-I don't know. One second you were dead, and then it seemed as if I couldn't breathe anymore and the world became dark." She replied. "I-I think we're dead." I told her. She just hugged me tightly. "As long as we are together, we can get through anything." She said. I held her tightly as we stayed like that. Until an angel of sorts appeared before us. "Hello young ones, I am Eris. You both have died. Now you guys have have three options." She said

"You can first would be to go back to Earth randomly born somewhere with no memories of your previous life

"You can first would be to go back to Earth randomly born somewhere with no memories of your previous life. Second would be to go to heaven where you will only sit and bask in the sun for eternity. Or lastly, be reincarnated into a fantasy world to defeat the demon king with one wish." The angel said. I looked at Lilly and asked her. "Which one do you want to choose?" I asked her. "I don't care, as long as I can be with you." She said. I picked her up bridal style and walked over to the angel. "We choose the third option." I said. "Wonderful. First thing first, you do realize that Lilly can walk. All her wounds have been healed." Eris told us. I was taken back at this as Lilly had stars in her eyes. I slowly putt her down on her feet. Lilly then walked a bit before getting the hang of walking before leaping into my arms as she cried a bit before looking towards Eris. "Thank you so much! I will treasure this miracle!" Lilly exclaimed making the angel smile. "You're welcome, now onto your wishes." She said. I thought about it before coming up with my wish. "I want my exp to rise a thousand times, in which the cost of my leveling never increases but it increases the rate factor of one thousand at an exponential rate and get exp from doing anything. Also the ability to summon any weapons or armor onto me or any friends." I said. Eris smiled before looking at Lilly. "And you?" She asked. "I don't need anything except to be with (Y/N)." She said. Eris thought for a bit before an idea in which she wanted to happen since seeing me. "Then how about you wish to bring me? I can guide you guys and help along the journey." Eris said. "Oh no, you don't need to do that. You've done so much for us. Why would you even want to be with us?" Lilly asked. Eris bit her lip as she seemed conflicted on whether to answer or not. "Your love. Unlike here where love has boundaries to one another, you guys don't. You would crawl through hell and fight heaven while traveling to the ends of the earth just to be with each other. I yearn to experience that or to be around it." Eris explained. Me and Lilly looked at one another before nodding. We then proceeded to hug Eris. "As thanks, we will embrace you with all the love that you want." I said as Eris hugged us back. "My wish is to  take you with us." Lilly said. "Wishes granted. Sending you to new world." an unknown voice said. Then light consumed us.

*In Axel*

"Here we are!" Eris yelled. She looked different, like a thief. "Now call me Chris as my new name. I have some money to register you guys in the guild in which I am already registered in as a thief." Chris explained. Lilly was in wonder at the new world as she yelled. "Yeah!" She said as she jumped onto me.

*Exp gained 1000*
*Increase to level 100*
*Do you wish to distribute all points equally?*
[Y/N]

I subconsciously said yes as I felt a lot stronger. Now I will be able to be with Lilly forever starting this new life of mine.

---------
Hey y'all. I really wanted to do this one. Tell me if you like it. If you do, vote for this chapter. Maybe even follow me and I'll follow you back home. Until then, coffee out.

Word count 1491