Chapter One: BIG GUY

*Kazuma POV*

Me and this useless goddess just came back after failing to kill simple toads. This is not how it's supposed to go. I'm supposed to be strong! "Earthquake!" Aqua yelled out. I was pulled out how my thoughts as I felt the shaking too. Everyone got down under whatever shelter they could. God damnit, it just keeps getting worse. Then the shaking stopped with a few seconds passing by. The door opened as two hot ladies came in. Is this God's gift to repay me. I immediately retracted that statement as I saw the source of the shaking.

 I immediately retracted that statement as I saw the source of the shaking

(Six feet and eight inches tall)

*(Y/N) POV*

I came into the guild as I saw everyone looking at me. I was nervous as I didn't want to do something stupid, or was I rude. "Chris, what's wrong?" I whispered to her. "It's because of how heavy you are. You're literally shaking the ground." She whispered back. Oh. I decided to cast a small spell on me to make me light as a feather. There, now then. "Lead the way." I told Chris. Chris walked towards the desk as Lilly followed with me in tow. I had my bag with spikes resting on my shoulder as I glanced at the others. Everyone tensed as I decided to just keep looking straight. 'It must be rude to look at other people because of privacy reasons. Makes sense.' I thought. We approached the receptionist with the name tag "Luna".

 We approached the receptionist with the name tag "Luna"

"What can I do for you guys?" She asked. She was sweet and kind as she spoke to us. "My friends here want to join the guild." Chris said. "That will be one thousand Eris." She said. Chris pulled out a bag of money as the receptionist took a look at it. "Excellent, now all you have to do place your hand on this orb of darkness and it'll give you your stats to go on your adventurer cards." She said. "Oh, me first." Lilly squealed. "Children." I said with sarcasm. Lilly just laughed while playfully punching me in the stomach. "Oof, that hurt. You do that again and I'll have to resort to extreme measures." I told her. I could see everyone sweating. "First, let's do this." Lilly said while pointing at the orb. "You started it!" I said. "Of course I did." Lilly said while rolling her eyes but still keeping her smile. Lilly pressed her hand on the orb as it glowed for a second before Luna became astonished. "Amazing. All your skills, except for strength being below average, are above average. Your magic, intelligence, and wisdom are the highest I've ever seen. You can practically choose any kind of job with magic." Luna said. "What's the highest one?" Lilly asked. "Arch mage, were you can cast any and all spells." Luna said. "I choose that then!" Luna exclaimed as she took her card and jumped onto me as I hugged her. "My turn." I said as I put my hand on the orb as it shined brightly. "What! It's just question marks, meaning everything is too high for the orb to even measure your skills. You could pick any job! Even create your own job!" Luna said in excitement as she grabbed my shoulders and jumped up and down. "Cool, I guess jack of all trade." I said. Luna quickly wrote stuff onto some paper before handing me my card. "Done, have a good day sir." She said as she winked at me. "You too." I replied before going back to a table that Chris and Lilly picked out. I saw Lilly pouting a little. "Someone is jealous." I said. "Hmph." Is all the Lilly did as she turned away. I remember back before we died, of what Lilly said. 'No time like the present.' I thought. So I took my helmet off and made Lilly look at me. I then proceeded to kiss her as she was surprised at first, but melted into it as she wrapped her arms around me. I pulled back as I then summoned a pure diamond ring in front of Lilly. "I will never forget you." I told her. Lilly exclaimed as she snatched the ring and proceeded to jump on me and kiss my face several times. "Ahem" Chris coughed as then me and Lilly settled down while still smiling. "Anyways, it might be good to join up with a existing party party who has some experience." Chris said. "Right!" I responded fully pumped as I put on my helmet again. We walked up to the board to see if any one was recruiting.

We saw one of badly written handwriting and grammar, but it was asking for high level members. So they were probably high leveled too. I took the post down and showed it to the other two. "What you think. Might not be the smartest, but maybe really good at fighting." I said. "Okay." Lilly said as Chris nodded. So I took it to Luna and she pointed me to a beautiful lady and teenage boy. I walked up to them as my girls followed behind. "Excuse me, but we happened to see your post. Are you guys still recruiting?" I asked. The boy's draw dropped. "Of course, all three of you guys can join." He said as he shamed my hand really fast. So we sat down as I sat with the boy named Kazuma with Lilly to my left as the lady named Aqua and Chris sat across. "So, uhh, are you two a thing. I just saw you two, and I don't want to make assumptions, you know." Kazuma asked. "Yep! Me and (Y/N) are married!" Lilly said. "What about me?" Aqua asked as she was on the verge of tears. "I'm sure someone as beautiful as you will find someone." I told her. Aqua brightened up as she smiled brightly. "Wait until you see how useless she is." Kazuma said. When those words left his mouth, I remembered Lilly after the accident and how down sometimes she would be because she thought she was useless. Even now, I saw Lilly flinch a little. Anger blinded me as I slammed Kazuma's head against the table. I then proceeded to continuously slam his head till he was bleeding all over his head. "Don't ever say that word!" I said in what can only be described as demonic. Lilly then hugged me tightly. "(Y/N), it's okay. It doesn't know, okay. It's alright." She said. With those words, I calmed down and healed Kazuma. "Sorry, just don't ever say that again." I told him to which he only nodded. "Please, excuse my husband (squeals) but it's a touchy subject. I use to be paralyzed until recently because of some miracles in which was only recently. And when I was paralyzed, (Y/N) was always the one to take care of me." Lilly explained. "Do not use that word loosely to other people. You might make them lose hope in themselves and even have them think of things like suicide. You understand?" I asked him. "Yes, and I'm sorry. I won't say it again. I didn't know." Kazuma said.

--------

Hello, two chapters, one day (or night). Hope you enjoyed, I think I really like this, hopefully as much as I do. If you do, vote for this chapter and maybe follow me and I'll follow you back home. Until next time, coffee out.

Word count 1249