III

double update because I don't think I'm gonna get anything out during the week. I need to like mate stop procrastinating and write better

Felix POV

I walked to school excited to see Jisung and Seungmin, although I've only been here for two days it's felt like years.

"Oi Felix how are you today"

I rolled my eyes

"Hi Jisung I'm fine thank you and you" (Yes i know wrong people it's incorrect but i couldn't care less)

Chan POV ( I think his POVs will most likely be his thoughts maybe)

I look over at Felix and I see how happy he looks. I hate avoiding him and being mean to him but times have changed and i keep on thinking this but it's true. I mean he's probably getting money every different kind of way if you know what I mean 👀👀👀. I've been best friends with Felix since 4th grade i mean he was like a little kitten, he was so cute and smol and his tiny hands are like the J.Y. to my Park. I mean he was get bullied so I had to step in. Sadly he probably likes Jisung poor Minho i wonder how he feels (A/N god chan he's been there for 2 days a crush doesn't develop that fast unless you're watching Chan's room)

"Hey Chan wanna go have fun" I heard from behind me

"Sure Aisha" I return seductively (A/N) THEY WAY I GAGGED OML I AM STARTING TO REGRET SCHOOL AU)

"Let's go behind the bleachers" I whisper in her ear.

*use your imaginations people they obviously did the frick frack behind the bleachers I'm not writing this because NOT IN MY CHRISTIAN MINECRAFT SERVER* (I'm sorry people but i am not whatsoever gonna write smut i might ask someone to write it for me but maybe not)

Afterwards I stand up and leave her there. Call me a jerk but she was so flat it wasn't fun.

"Chan where are you going, don't you love me?"

"You didn't satisfy me, and girls like you are too easy how could you have not known that you were just a quick fuck you dumb bitch"

I walk away and do I feel bad? No, no i do not. Why? Because girls like her are too easy and this is just routine for me. Oh how times have changed. All of a sudden I feel a huge impact on my chest (let's pretend chan is tall) and I look down to see a little kitten named Felix

Felix POV

Well shit MY POOR STARBUCKS. (he might be more vsco than boujee we shall see) and my poor ass i might not be able to twek as good 'NICKI MINAJ GIVE ME YOUR AGENT'S NUMBER I NEED A BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT'

"Hey watch where you're going"

I look up and see Chan

"I shouldn't have to watch where I'm going i was clearly running it's not my fault you can't be considerate for at least one second, what happened to I'm not going to leave you behind HUH. You left me and now you're some cliche jerk who probably just fucked someone behind the bleachers. I thought you would at least help me a tiny bit after I moved to Korea knowing  I knew absolutely no Korean."

I looked at his face and he looked completely shocked, who cares though I still have shit to say.

"Oh you looked shocked Chan. Is it because you expect me to be that puny 8 year old kid who got beaten up back in 4th grade. I'm not I've changed I've become more confident and I thought that I could at least have a start in Korea because were here but I guess not, luckily I can fend for myself now. I feel bad for the girls you screw around with. You're so straight it's sickening. and now after i take that shit you pulled yesterday you tell me to "MOVE OVER" no Chan you move over me and my boujee squad are taking over HE HERB" I finished with a smirk and then threw it back because why not my ass is still perfect even after being pushed to the ground by a kangaroo looking ass. I don't even know why i laughed it must've been because he turned from my best friend to random cliche fuck boy and I JUST ROASTED HIM.

As I walk away I feel satisfied and unapolegetic he started it and I gladly expanded it because I'm Lee Felix and there's nothing he can do about it.

.

.

.

A/n: I told you Chan would be an asshole. my mom is going to be very annoyed these next few days. SHE THINKS JUST BECAUSE SHE TAKES MY PHONE I WILL JUST SIT THERE NO I WILL NOT, NOW AT 3AM I WILL GO ON STRIKE AND START VACUUMING WHILE SCREECHING MORE AND MORE AND LEVANTER LYRICS. DON'T PUT YOUR PHONE IN WATER JUST TO TEST IF MIROH BLASTS THE WATER OUT OF JUST DON'T PLEASE... WEE NEED OUR PHONES TO STREAM, I DID IT AND IT WORKED MAYBE GOD'S MENU WILL TOO.

Fun Fact:I have pushed my sister off a mountain before in Costa Rica, and she survived because it was covered in bushes and she didn;t go that far down

i love this man and it's a fictional character...