VIII

I felt the spark again

3rd POV

Chan walked down the empty desolate street lost in his thoughts. Lately he hasn't been himself, almost nothing could make him leave from the voices in his head, he cared about no one, and cut himself off from everyone. He had Felix but then Felix left so he had no one. As he was walking past an empty alleyway he heard muffled cries. He decided to turn into the alley to investigate. Once he was in the sight in front of him was astonishing.

"Felix" he whispered out. Chan couldn't believe his eyes right in front of him was the boy he regretted leaving. As soon as he was about to go back to the voices he heard a quite voice.

"Hyung," Felix spoke up quietly "please don't leave me hyung, don't leave me like everyone else does. You left me once please don't leave me again." Before Felix could even get out his last words they started to be drowned out by his sobs.

"Oh Felix, I'm so sorry. I never meant to leave you I let my emotions get ahead of me please forgive me"

"Channie I forgive y-you b-b-but ple-ease stay with m-me," he continued in a whisper "please stay with me forever"

"Felix I won't leave you again I promise now let me take you home, I need to take care of you"

As soon as Chan picked him up Felix instantly curled into his chest appreciating the warmth of Chan's body. When they arrived at Chan's mansion Chan treated Felix's wounds and dressed him in his clothes. While he was cleaning he realized Felix had lost weight and was very frail.

"Lix what's happened? Who hurt you, why are you so skinny? Who do I need to hurt?"

Felix looked very sober "Channie it was Changbin, I was in a relationship with him and I thought he was going to be nice, but it turned out he was Seo Changbin my old ex from king back. He hurt me and he cheated on me." He paused to calm down from his sobs now noticing he started to cry. "He said when I left that he was happy that he hurt us, that he was happy to see me deteriorate right in front of his eyes because since you stole me from him he had to r-return th-he favor."

"Oh Felix Im so sorry, I hate that Seo Changbin so much. Felix baby" Chan gasped he didn't mean to let the word slip but it turned out Felix didn't mind he only blushed and giggled.

"Channie you're going to make me embarrassed I'm not anyone's baby no one wants me. Except you, Im always grateful for you"

"Well Felix you're all finished we should head to bed now"
.
.
.
A/N: Im back from hell. Hopefully I can get a double update in but later I will give an explanation update on my absence it will explain a lot of why I can't update. It's not a sob story so don't think of it as one. I know it's been a while but I hope I can update more