The Night out

Carrie was positive she wouldn't be getting a card that said she got the part so she went with Natasha to a bar that night, of course Natasha found a guy right away so Carrie sat their alone for a while until this young man who seemed to be around her age comes up to her and asked"can I buy you a drink"she didn't realize he was talking to her until Natasha came over and said"Carrie that cute guys talking to you"so she snapped back to her senses and said " oh hi were you talking to me" and he chuckled and said"ya I'm Harrison can I buy you a drink" "sure"
-~-~-~-~-~
It had been a couple drink and laughs later they were drunk and most importantly into each other
Another round he asked when she said l no I think I'm gonna head home now,nice meeting you" he asked for her phone number and she gave it to him.suddenly she was surprised by her being pulled in to a kiss by him,she kissed back of course because she was drunk.

-~-~~-~
One thing led to another the next thing you know their at Harrison apartment unbuttoning each others clothes
-~-~-~
The next morning Carrie awoke in a massive headache and a cloudy memory she turned to see that same man Harrison in bed next to her. She quickly grabbed her clothes and left his apartment as quiet as she could.

————————-
Hi I just wanna say this story is kind of inspired by greys Anantomy so pls no hate 😄✌🏼