The celebration

Carrie was still shocked about the letter she had received but it was the day of the party so she decided to get ready. She wore a knee high red dress with black heels. When she arrived it was already full there so she went over to the champagne stand and got a cup,she bumped in to a man witch knocked her glass of Champaign on her. She walked to the bathroom and slammed the door behind her, someone knocked on the door and she told them she would be out in a second, when she left the bathroom her eyes almost bolted out of her face when she gasped seeing her 1 night stand outside the bathroom she quickly put her head down and fast walked to her car she sat in the front seat until she grabbed a box of some stuff she was going to throw out. some pictures of her family, her dog,her ex, and that was her limit she broke down in tears and threw the pictures of him out of the window. She also pulled a black dress out of the box along with some makeup, she put it in a bag and went to the bathroom. She put it on but if she was being honest the dress looked more like a strippers outfit. She brushed that thought off and put on red lipstick witch went well with her curls. When she went out side men were looking her up and down, ass to boobs. She didn't like it so she grabbed a wine glass and sat down in a corner. "Think I didn't recognize you Carrie" she heard from behind her it was a voice she recognized ....... it was her 1 night stand Harrison. "OMFG was all she could think at that moment. She smiled at him and he asked if he could sit down, she moved to the side so he could sit " so what brings you here?" He asked "oh uhh I guess I'm here because I'm staring in a movie" she said while smiling softly. " oh really so am I, but there's 2 parties here so what movie are yo-" he was cut of by the sound of a gun firing he grabbed her hand and dragged her outside. "Are you ok?" He asked her softly."ya I thi- ouch"she said looking down at her ankle witch was gushing blood rapidly "I got to go stay safe and you should really get out of here I mean there's a shooter." They laughed as he reminded her that he still had her number. She smiled while saying goodbye to him.