❝ 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗢 𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡, 𝗕𝗔𝗠 ꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷

T

T

HE LADY WAS SILENT, swiftly following to the orders of her master.

She kneeled down the pavements and began to tap. “Young master, how can you be so sure this boy lives along the manor land? If he has been here for so long, he must be caught as an intruder by now. Why donʼt we just check the cells?”

No. Stop speaking, how can you tell the pavement is hollow when your voice overthrows your taps?”

“Why not, sire? Rather, is this boy dead? That must be why we need to dig down—”

“Crynn, give your mouth a rest and shut it. Get to your damn work!”

Aguero had distanced himself from Crynn, tapping down with each step he took. A light  knock vibrated beneath his feet. Aguero spoke, “Crynn, dig this down, I think I found it.”

The lady stood up and ushered to the boy. She looked down at him, then to the floor.

The floor had gotten struck again, making Aguero almost tumble in the shock over the repeated blows under him — an echo if faint chants blew from the cave itself. “Donʼt just stand there and look, Crynn,” Aguero glared.

A muffled voice spoke beneath the floor, a young boyʼs, desperate and hopeless. “לשבור!”

Both of them lowered themselves, and without haste began to dig down the path. Aguero said to his servant, “I told you, hadnʼt I. Thereʼs a boy beneath lands, hopeful — only to out himself of the his dark, lonely world.”

Crynn nodded, rushing her work, sparing her master not more of words.

Both huffed with dirt mapping their clothes, near the hole they made was indeed, a boy, who held on a tower of rocks with beads of tears within his eyes ʼ corners. His skin was lightly darker than Agueroʼs, but otherwise, they were both dirty, he wore a shirt, long enough to be called a dress, his chestnut curls unkempt and long, his body small and thin.

Aguero said with a faint smile, “Hello again, Bam.”

Crynn was shocked at the absence of her master ʼs usual demeanour — the near glad in her master ʼs voice.

“איך אתה יודע את שמי?”

Aguero grimaced. “Right. You havenʼt been out of that cave yet long enough to know what I know. Wait a minute, we should get up to Crynn first.”

Bamʼs face formed confusion to Agueroʼs words. “You donʼt need to worry, Bam,” Aguero said, tugging Bamʼs arm as the other wouldnʼt budge. “Come on, follow me.”

“Do you need assistance, young master?” Crynn had finally spoke up. “It seems the boy doesnʼt understand us, nor does it look like he speaks our language—”

“If itʼs obvious, yes,” he snapped. “Donʼt go asking if I need help when you see that thatʼs the case! Just do so.”

“But young master, you had opposed all my suggestions from earlier. Had I not known Youʼd need me again...”

“I told you, Iʼll say so when I need you—”

“Of course, sire. Pardon my mistakes.”

Aguero frowned sourly. “Whatever. Itʼs not like Iʼll miss your restless mistakes and apologies later.”

Without another word, or a single glance spared for the patten haired boy, she brought herself to the cave and bring the boy above grounds, satisfying her master.

Aguero then returned his attention to Bam. As if the other child was a jewel, his eyes shone as his frown faltered back into a smile.

“Sorry for the commotion you had to hear,” Aguero chuckled.

The servant smiled. “Sire, letʼs get inside and clean both you and your friend up...”

Aguero glanced at Crynn. “I suppose it wonʼt hurt. Bam, letʼs go.”

“Very well then,” the lady clapped.

hello again, bam ፧ end ,,