Sorry...

Yn's POV
It's been a few weeks now and I am ignoring Jungkook now a days I don't even look at him I don't even talk to much...

Jungkook's POV
Yn has been ignoring me alot now a days she doesn't even talk too much she always has a straight face to be honest I did ignore all of them before but while lunch, dinner or random hangouts she always used to smile brightly which eventually cheered me up but now a days I am so unlucky to not see her smile at all I have to apologise before anything happens...

Taehyung's POV
Ugh! Now a days my Yn she-she doesn't even smile or look up at us all of us idk what is wrong with her I should definitely ask her...

Soni's POV
My unnie idk what has gotten into her I don't want her to look so dull I miss her old self idk why I feel it's something to do with jk oppa idk why? But I have to do something to bring her smile back!...

Back to Yn's POV
All are trying there best to cheer me up be I am depressed reason: my ex ugh! I can't talk him out of my mind!

~flashback~
Ah I am so excited! Today is our monthiversary and I am going to surprise him! I am so ready to see his reaction!
At his home~
*Opens the door* "Babe! Happy anniver- Babe! What are u doing?!"
*Saw him kiss another girl* he saw me and smirked and kiss that girl again I asked "But what about us?" *Tearing up* "what us? I don't care u are just a loser who is rich u understand right? I used u loser now get out!" He said and started kissing her again I left.

~End of flashback~

My heart was broken in such a way that I might never be able to join it...........I hate myself I didn't even tell anything to Somi or Blackpink yes they are also our friends. They were super worried about me they still are there is not even a day without then messaging me to check on me aish I miss them.

Hey armies how are u all I just wanted to thank you all for supporting me so my and my books too I love u all sooooooooooo much! Stay awesome stay sweet and don't forget to be safe! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜