Yes!...

Yn's POV
We reached home and I opened the door but everything was black. I looked back and I didn't see Somi. I panicked and asked " Hello?! Is anyone here?! Somi?! Oppa?! K-kookie?! Anyone?! Plz an-answer me?!" No response. I felt a few years drops flowing down my cheeks. "Jungkook?! A-are u there?!" I closed my eyes for a second and when I opened them I heard someone shout "SURPRISE!!!" I looked and say Somi, Oppa, Jungkook and rest of BTS too. I sighed in relief and said "You guys scared me!" They hugged me and wished me happy birthday and I replied with a thank you and a smile. "We still have one more surprise for u" Somi said and pointed behind me with her index. I was confused so I looked back where she pointed. I had my eyes widen:

I saw these great personalities in my life

I saw these great personalities in my life. I was frozen and burst out crying. They came to me and hugged me I told them how much I missed them. Still crying they wiped my tears and said we missed u to so we came here.

~time skip~
We cut the cake. And everyone gave me the gifts they bought. After they were done. Someone tapped on my shoulder from behind I looked behind and saw Jungkook on one knee with a ring in his left hand and he said "Yn I know we both didn't have a great start infact we had the worst one. But after u confronting me I knew whom I want to be with. Thanks to you for bringing all those lost colours of my life that I thought I would never be able to get back. Thank you so much for making me feel loved again. The thing I just want to say is I love you, will you be mine?" I was at a lose of words I replied with a nod and finally managed to say a yes with happiness. I can't believe I found my match after he put the ring on my ring finger he stood up and hugged me I said something that was pretty unexpected "I love you too, kookie" he smiled and lifted me up in his arms. And kissed me, everyone cheered and he whispered "Now ur mine forever" in my ears I nodded and kiss him again.

And that's were it all started...

Hey guys so this is the end but don't worry we still have an epilogue.

I am happy and sad at the same time happy cuz I finally finished this book, sad cuz I finished this book.

Ik I am crazy 😁

Oh well I will see u all soon.

Bye!!!!