↪🍀BEFORE YOU GO🍀↩

Now playing:
{Before you Go}
🎧 ⏩ ⬛ ⏪ 🎧

↪↪💠↪↪↪💠↩↩↩💠↩↩↩💠↩↩

Laugh , mocked, tease , and more, they hurt the boy not just emotionally but also physically , the 6 years old boy named jeon jungkook hate going to schools , specially attending class, his tired and sick of it, I mean what's so wrong of putting a box under your head?, the young boy always thought about it , it's cool though even his parents agreed with it , but when it comes to public , the opposite one would he always get, but he doesn't gave a fuck about it and ignore all of them , he is used of not having a friend anyways , so what's the point of making a new one?...

The young bunny like boy walked inside the school gate with a box on his head, and as always , he heard laughter and mocking but he keep on walking ignoring all of them ,

"look!,look!, it's the weird boy again!,"

"He look pathetic!!"

"No!! more like an idiot!"

"Such a shame , he must be ugly that's why he always hide his face !!"

"Yeah your right!!"

They trash talk behind his back without really knowing what's underneath that box , they judge a book by it's cover, after he heard all of their judgement he run away , he couldn't help but to let his tears flow onto his smooth cheeks, the young boy hide behind the tree hugging both of his knee , head hang low, and sobbed more"tssk, they are all toxic!" He heard someone talk so he look up only to see a breathtaking sight...

A beautiful boy stand there looking down at him with a worry evident on his eyes , he has plump pillow lip, a brownish hair, a pretty rosy chubby cheeks making him look cute and grayish eyes, he pick a handkerchief onto his yellow chick backpack and hand it onto the boy who's still looking at him with so much fond , unsure if the boy's intention is good or bad ...

"Don't worry I wouldn't hurt you!I'm a good boy !, and my name is jimin !, I see they bullied you just because of the box under your head, but for me you look really cool!!, umm... can we be friends?" He ask still holding the handkerchief waiting for the other's answer... "O-okay" he spoke softly and accept the boy's offer, he wipe his tears inside not wanting to get the thing off of him, "so friends?" The petite boy asked again and got an answer by a nod so he smiled widely showing his beautiful crescent eye smile, "beautiful ~" he said it aloud making the latter giggle ...

After that day he let the boy named jimin put a silly black glasses onto his box, they happily play together, like they have their own world...

↪↪↪🍁⚫ 🍁 ⚫ 🍁 ⚫ 🍁 ⚫ 🍁↩↩↩
{6 year's later }
The now 16 years old jungkook lean onto the wall waiting for his friend with mask onto his face hiding his doe eyes and nose, holding his bag while the other hold a book, he read silently ignoring the people around him, and speaking of his friend the boy arrived wearing a crop top ,skinny black jeans , with a dyed pink hair , making jungkook look at him with his mouth a gape , the boy look so hot,pretty,sexy at the same time on the younger's eyes, "kookie!" He shout smiling widely and was about to walk up to him but suddenly stop when a group of girls blocked his way , they made a circle around him making the boy trap...

Jungkook walk up to him, he couldn't see him because a lot of people are circling him, his worried yes , but can he do anything to stop them from hurting the boy NO, so he stood there waiting for them to move away, his just a boy he couldn't do anything , he don't have a power to stop them though, he cried silently underneath his mask without making anyone notice , the pool of tears keep falling onto his skin, and more when he saw the state of his beloved Friend,

Jimin look up to him smile for the last time and runaway with a tears falling onto his cheeks ignoring their laugh and the younger's call....