↪🌸PORCELAIN FACE🌸↩

Final Chapter↩☁

                         Now playing:
                              {Porcelain face}
                             🎧 ⏩ ⬛ ⏪ 🎧
↪↩💠↪↩💠↪↩💠↪↩💠↪↩💠↪↩
                                {PRESENT}
↪↩💠↪↩💠↪↩💠↪↩💠↪↩💠↪↩

There's a lot of pretty people who Love's to flirt with him even asking him out yet he choose to rejected them all, all he wants is the person who make him special the only person who's always be there when he got bullied, the same person who gave him a handkerchief and ask to be his friend despite having a cardboard on his head...

He walk to the hall with an annoyed face , ignoring the people's squeal and scream onto his back , they keep following him when he entered the hall, inside the class , the soccer field even in the bathroom, "jungkook oppa!!,have a date with me!"

"NO date me instead!"

"Gosh your so handsome!"

And with that he stops and look behind his back ,they scream when he did that , but the boy had enough so he shouted "the fuck can you guys  stop!!, you guys are all annoying damn it !!" He shout frustratedly expecting for them to stop yet he got the opposite one , because they squeal more  "gosh his so hot when his mad" one of the girls shout and they agreed within it so he sigh loudly , "oppa why are you ignoring us?!"

"Aren't we pretty enough for you?!"

"Look I make my skirt more smaller for you to see how sexy I a-"

"Fuck !, I don't care!, I already have someone whom I love so please fucking stop!!" He cut her off and walk away putting an head set onto his ear , ignoring all of their gasp and shock face , at least they will stop though and his happy for it...

↪↪☁↪↩☁↪↩☁↪↩☁↪↩☁↪↩

The next day come , the young boy made his way onto the gate head hang low for them to not notice his presence , but luck was not of him when he accidentally bump onto someone , and when he look up , everything in the past came back to him when he saw who's that person, and there's no way his wrong because it's the same person , who he wants , and that's jimin, the boy now has a silver hair, plump pillow lips still he has the pink rosy chubby cheeks, he wear a baggy hoodie , black skinny jeans, with a thick sunglasses over his beautiful eyes make him look so gorgeous in the younger's eyes...

Jimin quickly pick his things muttering a soft "sorry" making jungkook's heart swelled, after picking his things he immediately stand up forgetting his pen but stop when the latter call him "jimin..." He said softly tears was already falling onto his eyes picking the other's pen ...

Jimin stop on his tracks with a frown on his face "that voice..." He thought , he look back only to see the boy was already crying holding his pen , "yo-, who are you?" He ask , the petite boy's heart is already beating, that voice seems so familiar , "it's me-,the boy with a cardboard face" he spoke making the latter gasp  , he cried and immediately un hold his things and run where the boy was..

He jumped onto the muscular boy's arm who immediately catch him , both where sobbing missing each other's warmth ," I miss you jimin-ah!, you run away without telling me !," he said putting jimin down but still hugging him ,"I'm sorry , I didn't mean too!, and I miss yo-" gguk didn't let him finish because he waste no time to taste the older's plump  lip, it felt good onto him ,and it's a fact...

While on the other hand , jimin was shocked and confused of course but he let him, because he also love the feeling, the boy's lips on him, just like how he love the boy when they where just a kids and he won't Denny it , after they pulled away jungkook put his forehead onto the latter's one and smile softly, " I love you~" he spoke giving the sincere look on his eyes , and jimin answer him truthfully "I love you too~"

And that how the story end wherein the boy who has a porcelain face fall in love with a cardboard face....

                                [THE END]

↪↩↪💠↩↪↩↪💠↩↪↩↪💠↩↪↩

Author:

That's the end !, thank you for reading

My IG acc:
                 ⏩JEONJIMIN_SINCERELY ⏪