together

Flashback  march  13, 2013 lisa POV  I realize  that I couldn't  be  wit out pac in my life  I was wit andre  for about   8 years  that shit  didn't  work out  he asked  to marry me  aagin  I said no hey baby  hey pac  how  the buniesss  going alright  I guess   u know  what though  I might want a movie  done about  my  life     to tell from my point  of   view  u know  yeah baby I hear u on that  that's  we are doing a movie  about  our  life   oh yeah I was  about  to ask about  that yeah it comes out  in October  this year  I want  to tell it from  our  point  of  view  cause let other  people  tell it it always  one side  all the  time  u know I never  thought  we would  get back together  after  the day u done me in the past  shit I thought  the same  way   to be honest  though  even though  we bumb  heads  from  time to time  at least  u  had respect  for  me  dre was my boy n all that shit  but  the way he treated  u  was fucked  up yeah I wasn't  no angel  but damn  that is still  the father  of  my children  now  yeah understand  that   lisa just saying   I guess  it goes to show u that  no matter  how  we wanted  to get away from  each other     in the end we  need up   getting  back  together  again  I forgive  u a long time ago  pac  I had to get therapy  for some issues.