Why are there so many of you?

Finally they met with different versions of Marinette. Enjoy.

They were blinded by the lights coming from the portals. Multiple thuds were heard . When the light finally cleared, they opened their eyes only to see multiple figures standing there some were in different versions of Ladybug's costume, some were in civilian clothing and one of them was in an amazonian costume? Jason screamed as he latched on Dick. Dick couldn't even get his words out he was just pointing at them. Tim had an unsure expression on his face. Damian, well Damian looked like he has seen Ra's. Bruce's face was neutral to normal eye but to his children could tell he was HORRIFIED. Barbara jaw was on the floor. Stephanie screamed a high pitched scream while Cassandra stood uneasily. Alfred just let out a small 'aw' and said,"Master Bruce, I think we found out what this gun was for."

Marinette stood up, her head was still hurting, she said,"Bruce and when were you going to tell me?"

"The same time when you were going to tell me you were Ladybug."He replied in his Batman voice.

All the Marinettes said at the same time:

"What the hell."

"WTF?"

"What is the meaning of this Bruce?"

"Jason, you better have a good explanation."

"Dami, why did you pull me here in the middle of an akuma attack?"

"Daddy, who are these?"

"Brucina Who are these people?"

"Ricky?"

"What is the meaning of this father?"

All the voices mixed with each other and the echo in the bat cave was not helping.

"Stop."Batman commanded. One of them lifted herself in the air and glowed pink and then everyone's mouth was sealed shut.

 Tim turned to Batman,"The ray gun somehow transported different versions of Marinette from different universes. They all seem to recognize us and they are not in thousands. That means only the universes where she has a very strong relation with us have been transported to our world. But why?"Tim explained."Were you in contact with her when she was hit?"

"Yes her hands were still on me."

"You are right."Oracle said.

The one that was floating moved her hands and all of the Marinettes stood in a line. She said,"I am going to release you. Don't make a noise."After they all nodded the glow faded and she stood in the line too.

"First which one of you was hit?" Their Marinette raised her hand.

"Marinette lay on the bed you are still hurt."She nodded and Alfred took her to the bed.

"So-" Jason was cut ff by another body falling from sky. They were actually two bodies. A very bloodied Red hood and a Ladybug. Two other Ladybug's went near them to heal him. The ladybug looked at Bruce,"Batman, he is seriously injured, he-he" She broke down. A Marinette who was Bruce's age came and started comforting her,"Shhh. Everything is going to be alright. We are here to help." Her transformation dropped. She looked around. She was very confused when she saw many people standing there in Ladybug costume and some even looked exactly like her. They were of different ages too. She looked around to see Jason on top of Dick. She stared at him wide eyed. When he saw that she was looking at her he hid behind Dick. There was a groan from behind her. She looked back to see Jason in his red hood outfit. The two people who were healing him fell on the ground due to exhaustion.

He also looked around confused and raised his gun at Jason."Who are you and Pixie....?"

She got out of the older Mari's grasp and pulled Jason into a kiss.

"You are in a different universe but why exactly has Jason come with her? Everyone else are alone." Stephanie said.

"Mari and Jason when you were shot were you by any chance hugging or something."

Marinette broke the kiss,"I was holding him tightly and when I opened my eyes I was here."

"Tt. Now we have to deal with two Todds."Damian tutted.

"Thank God, Pixie. Thank you. Who knows what we would have done if Batman was hit? We would have so many failure fathers to deal with."Jason now standing straight joked.

In a blink of an eye, a katana was on his throat. He looked down to see a Mari holding a katana at his throat,"Tt. Don't dare to speak about Father like this Jason."She lowered the Katana and turned to Batman,"How should we proceed Father?"

The second Jason said,"Are you by any chance related to Demon Spawn?"

"Yes, I am his twin." She said looking at Damian.

Alfred said,"I believe that we should do the introductions and let the young mistress sleep. Our Ladybug is already asleep.-" They looked at Marinette who was sleeping peacefully."-and Master Jason."

"Yes Alfred?" They both said in unison.

"Not you Master Jason, the young Master who was injured. Let me check you for injuries."

He sat down to get himself checked.

"Alfred I am not exactly a mistress so will you kindly stop referring to us like that. You can call me Marcel." Everyone looked at the boy. Alfred Nodded,"Of course, Master Marcel."

"So let's categorize them. They all know us. We can differentiate them using their stories."Dick said.

"That is good. You should all introduce yourself."Barbara said.

Second Chapter is complete. If you are super confused raise your hand.

I hope you enjoyed.

Love,

Jasmehraj.