the date part 2

ryan pov

we went out of the theatre,cookie looked a bit calmer but she still look very pale.

cookie are okay i asked her

she didnt answered 

we sat down on the same bench i sat on when i waited for cookie a few hour ago.i looked at her,she looked like she just seen an alien.

a few minute have passed,i asked her again

are u okay,cookie i said

she finally answered yea 

good,good um cookie do u feel better i asked her

yea,i am thanks she said

u going get nightmare i said and giggled

probably.

now i see why lizzy choose i horror movie so that i can protect her from the scariness of the movie and also can comfort her. lizzy is so smart.

anyway i asked her 

are u hungry,cookie 

of course i am,i starving she said

i know there a cafe new to the theatre,lets go there

ok,ryan she said

cookie pov

my mom was right,it is like a friend hangout.a movie,eating together but i dont know what coming.

we walked there in 10 minute,we opened the door to the cafe.we sat down and looked through the menu before ordering.we tell the order to the waiter.we talked while we wait.after 20 minute,we got our food.we finished the food in a blink of an eye as we so hungry and havent have dinner yet.

ryan pov

hey cookie 

yea ryan

i take you  to somewhere special later i said

uhhhhh ok cookie said kind of confused of where we going

dont worry,it somewhere u go before

ok 

i pay for the meal and we went out of the cafe.i take cookie to the place i going ask cookie to be my girlfriend at but first i go to a open area at the park.we look at the star in the night sky.

thats where we going,to the park? cookie said still confused

yea,looking at the star and get some fresh air i lied

yea,i guess that good but u dont want to tell me we going to the park.

i blushed a bit and said i thought it be a small surprise.

huh u strange cookie said and giggled.

i just stared at her before looking at the stars in the sky.cookie did the opposite.she stared at the stars then look back at me.i can see all kind of constellation the big dipper and i can also see the north star.the moon shining in the sky.

after we look at the stars for a while,i asked cookie

hey cookie,i need to do something

ok cookie said and she countinued to look at the star.

i took out the flower from my bag quickly so that cookie wouldnt see what i am doing. i put the flower at the back so cookie wouldnt see it.i went back to her standing right beside her.

cookie.....

thats the end of the chapter.hope u enjoy it.