Chapter 1: Fire and Water

" Kai! Nya! Come downstairs for breakfast! " their mother yelled from downstairs. Kai woke up and rubbed his eyes, he hated being woke up early. Kai went to his sister's room and knocked on her door. 

" Sis! Mom said come downstairs for breakfast. " he said. There was silence, he knew Nya was still asleep. He opened her door and turned on the lights. " Kai! " Nya said, Kai laughed and ran downstairs.

Nya slowly walked downstairs, she got no sleep last night.

 " Nya, why do you look so tired? " her mom asked her. " I'm fine.." Nya said, sitting down. " Well, we are meeting up to find you boyfriend, and same with you Kai, we're gonna find you a girlfriend so you can be the king when you marry her. " their mom said, handing them their breakfast.

" Mom, what if we wanted to be friends with other kingdoms? " Kai asked. " Kai, you know we couldn't do such a thing! " their mom yelled. " We're all humans.." Kai started to argue. " Yes, but we're different, and we need to keep the kingdoms away from each other. " their mother said. " Don't you agree Nya? " their mom asked Nya. 

" Yep..totally.." Nya said, she didn't really agree. She broke the rules that her mother stated a long time before, she was secretly dating the prince of the lighting kingdom.

" I'll get your things ready! " their mom said, and left the room. Nya sighed and put her bowl in the sink, Kai followed her and did the same. " Do you really agree with mom? " Kai asked his sister.

 " No, of course not. " Nya said. " See..there is a secret I've been keeping for awhile.." Nya said. " What is it? " Kai asked her. " I'm dating- " Nya was cut off by Kai saying " WAIT- WHAT "

 " Let me finish! " Nya said. " Alright.." Kai said, he closed his mouth and listened. " I'm dating someone..from a different kingdom.." Nya said. " WHA- " Kai was about to scream again until Nya put her hand over his mouth.

" What kingdom? " Kai asked. " The lighting kingdom..I'm dating the prince. " Nya said. " Oooooooooo.." Kai started teasing his sister. " Shut up.." Nya said. " Aw, you're gonna be so happy together- " Kai continued to tease his sister. " I said shut it! " Nya said, and punching Kai. " I'm okay... " Kai said whiling laying on the ground. Nya left to her room to get dressed.

Kai got up and left to his room to get dressed. About 5 minutes later they were both ready. They walked outside with their mom to the carriage they got in and they started to leave. " C'mon cheer up, you're gonna get a girlfriend and get married. " Maya would say looking at Kai. " Mom, I don't want to though- " Kai said. " Kai, you have to, we have to keep the kingdom alive. " Maya said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG I FINALLY POSTED UIHYYHJYHGGJYYT

So yeah this chapter was cut a little shorter because I have school actually right now-