Chapter 8: The Date We've Waited For

(Y/n pov)

Today, I'm going on a date with Chisato. This day is one of her few day offs and of course, we're gonna make the most of it.

I rang their doorbell as Chisato opened the door with her wearing a cute dress.

Y/n: You ready to go?

Chisato: Yeah! Us going on a date doesn't happen so often, you know.

Y/n: Then let's go!

We then started our date and went to the place where I would say... the place where everything started, the flower fields.

Y/n: Even after many years... Everything still looks beautiful.

Chisato: Yeah...

Y/n: Even you, you still look beautiful as ever when we were at high school... Actually, you're more beautiful now. Heck, you look more beautiful everyday...

Chisato: Aw... And you yourself get more handsome everyday...

She said as she kissed my cheek.

Chisato: C'mon, let's walk around now...

We then walked around the fields and after that we went to the mall and ate lunch...

... after lunch Chisato wanted to go shopping so I followed...

Chisato picked some dresses as she was going inside the dressing room...

Chisato: Y/n, do you want to come in?

Y/n: Wh- what?!

Chisato: Come with me inside the dressing room...

When Chisato said this, I immediately got flustered and got lewd thoughts of Chisato undressing in front of me...

Y/n: N- no... I don't want to...

Chisato: Well, you're body says otherwise...

I looked below me and something's up...

Y/n: Well, can I?

I then walked to her and as I got close she stopped me by using her hands.

Chisato: I was just kidding!

Y/n: Nice joke...

She then went inside and put on the first dress and then showed it to me.

Chisato: Does it look good?

Y/n: Yeah!

Chisato: Thanks!

This again happened with the 2nd and 3rd dress and in the end, Chisato bought all three.

Chisato: Let's go to the cafe, Y/n!

Y/n: Okay, sure.

We then walked to Hazawa cafe as we arrived, we were greeted by Tsugumi, a friend of ours.

Tsugumi: Ah... Y/n-san, Chisato-san! You can sit over there!

She said as she pointed out the table and we followed...

Chisato: Being in college, in a band and being an actress is very time consuming, you know. But atleast at the days I have free time... I spend it with you.

Y/n: Yeah!

We then ordered our food and ate...

... After that, I walked her home while the beautiful sun was setting...

Chisato: I loved our date today, Y/n! But, sadly the day has passed...

Y/n: Let's do this again at your next day off...

Chisato: Sure!

We kissed on the lips as she went inside and said goodbye...

Y/n: Best. Date. Ever. I really wanted to go inside the dressing room though...