fall of paradise part 2

By the late 1570s, spanish empire sended a diplomat to manila, which will soon erupt a war during that day.

"So your spanish empire, am i correct?"

"Yes, im spanish empire. Nice to meet you."

Spanish empire and rajahnate of maynila were getting along well, before tondo interrupted.
"What is this, maynila?! How are you ok with this person?!" Tondo demanded for a explaination.
"Calm down, tondo, im just negotiating with spanish empire, so just cool it."
"Cool it?! Your okay with a person who killed cebu!?
Spanish empire, i won't allow you take over my home! I won't allow you!" He yelled, before angrily leaving.

It deeply offended spanish empire, knowing that tondo wanted a battle, he decided to do it.

May 24 1570.
Where the battle begins.
"Go! Fire the cannons!"
The spanish did what spanish empire said, fire the cannons. In the distance, tondo was looking at the firing cannons. "Attack!" He yelled, as his forces attacked the spanish. As the battle went on, more and more tondo's forces started to fall, spanish empire decided to burn the great city to ashes.

"W-what's going on!?" Maharlika cried, asking her parents, as the fire grew bigger and bigger.
"Go now!
"What?"
"Go now!!"
Maharlika ran, ran as fast she can, from the fire.

Spanish empire and his men won the battle, spanish empire then declared the city as the property of the spaniards.