Chapter 15

Volume 2 Summary: 

Ouyang, who had once been bitten by a snake and was afraid of coarse ropes for ten years, only wanted to live a peaceful life. But he didn't expect that plans couldn't keep up with changes; the kitten from before was already overwhelmingly powerful.

After Xiao Xuan saved Ouyang from gunpoint, Xiao Teng coincidentally appeared again and again, making Ouyang realize that the matter was not simple... It turned out to be Xiao Xuan's lie again.

Even after knowing that Xiao Xuan initially had no choice but to break up, Ouyang's hurt heart was still piled with distrust.

One was afraid of loss, one wasn't willing to believe; when could the two cast off the uneasiness, and truly be together?

Unafraid of the cold, unafraid of the difficulties, surpassing all sorrows, only willing to hold your hand, going against the wind.

~~~

Translator's note: Warning for some violence in this chapter.

The second day was Ouyang's first time being late. When he hurriedly rushed to school, the second class was already over. Luckily his class was scheduled to be last; tidying a little, he still made it.

As he was in his personal office sorting out the textbook and practice problems to be given to the students, the school secretary suddenly came in and called him: "Teacher Ouyang, please come to the fifth-floor conference room."

"Ah? But I'm about to have class."

"Please come immediately, the board of directors wants to meet you."

Ouyang was a little surprised, hurriedly putting down his things and following him out.

He didn't know what was so serious that the school board had to be gathered at this time to see him, but he vaguely knew it definitely wasn't a good thing.

When he entered the door, he saw many people sitting behind the long table, looking up at him; after seeing his appearance, they all slightly frowned.

Ouyang saw his own reflection in the smooth and dark tabletop; his hair was disheveled, his eyes so swollen he almost couldn't open them. His appearance wasn't neat at all, and he couldn't help but become nervous.

He was originally very good-looking, and always very clean, neat and rigorous, the appearance of an old-fashioned high school teacher. During this time, he had started to become abnormally unkempt, thin and with a complexion that was pale like a ghost. He would often make mistakes, always forgetting this or that.

Although it still wasn't to the point of negligence, but to the kind of school like Nan High that had strict demands for teachers, his actions may have already reached the standard for warning and punishment.

"Teacher Ouyang, there are some matters we need to discuss."

Ouyang hurriedly sat a little straighter.

"Recently we received a victim complaint," the slightly aged man in the very middle put on the glasses placed by his hand, "saying that you have sexually assaulted an underage male student in the school."

Instantly, Ouyang only felt blood draining from his face, his brain pounding, his heart pounding so hard that it almost leapt from his throat; he opened his mouth, but couldn't make a sound.

"The school authorities aren't willing to believe this kind of filthy matter, either. But after investigation and collecting evidence, it was true. With your position as a teacher, yet you seduced an underage student of the same sex, forcing him to have an improper relationship with you, not only is this a serious abuse of authority, brining shame to the school, but also..."