Kinky Shit(4-7?)

·After the sleepover·

School

School was normal...
UA high nor am that is...

Kacchan,Todoroki-kun, and I are all dating.
They said they have a surprise for me tonight and that they bought me something!

I'm not completely clueless, so I may have an Idea of what is is.

Todoroki's POV:

Bakugou and I aren't surprising Izu Tonight.
We are taking him to a movie than to See his mother, Inko.
And "Not" His father. . .
All Might.
After that we are going to the mall and were getting some "Toys" for later...

·Bakugou's POV·

That little nerd is so fucking cute.
Tonight he's gonna be,even More cute though.
Lust...And Love.

{As Bakuhoe smirks}

¤After school¤

Izu,Bakugou,and I are at my Apartment right now Before school this morning they packed bags to stay the night here.We all change then meet in the kitchen for a quick snack before we all leave.

This is about what all of our outfits look like:

(

NOT MY ART)

·Deku's POV·

Before we go,we go to the bathroom,and then when we walk outside the autumn breeze and the delightful smell of leaves and pumpkins,as we walk down stairs to our car past all the other apartments.Shouto gets in the driver seat,Kacchan in the passenger seat,and I in the back.We drive for about 1θ minutes until we go to the movies,and then Kacchan and Todoroki switched spots.Still I stay in the back...He,drives,to My mother's house we all go in and All Might was there!
My mom made us all dinner and she Told us that All Might and Her were Dating now. After that,We left around 8:3θ.
I fell asleep in the car and Kacchan drove us to this store.Todoroki-kun put a blind fold on me and we,walked into the store,when I took the blind fold off,to my surprise it was a sex toy store.There were stacked lube bottles,different scents.

And up to 1ft.long fake Dicks...
Pink hand cuffs...
Vibrators,almost anything really. They told me I could get anything I'd like,I was still really tired so I went to go get pillows. They got alot of lube surprisingly.And Fake dicks, two of them.And Handcuffs,A collar,Maid outfit,A Nurse one,and A bunny one. Kacchan paid,then we left...
When we got home Kacchan told me to put one of these on and tossed me a bag of skanky, and kinky clothes. . .

I chose this one:

NOT MY ART