Chapter 10: What we think of you

(if I put someone's name and: it what they are thinking example Kagami:)

3rd person POV

"Well hello stage 3" the queen of mean says.

Everyone just stares at her confused at what was going on.

"Now what" Kim asks.

"Get our Marinette back that's" Chloe replies.

- inside the mind -

"Uncle Jack, uncle Edward (Riddler), Auntie Selene, flashy, auntie Ivy, Auntie Harley, auntie wonder, jony, ray-ray, Timmy, dick, Bruce, Jay-jay and Dami, what are there doing here" Marinette asks.

"They here to save" the Queen of mean says.

"Take a sit and get comfy you going to be here for quite a while"she says snapping her figures making bean bags appear.

They all reluctantly take a seat.

"No they here to take me down"she says"I guess it's true no one loves me"

'time for stage 3 boasting your self-confidence'

- outside world -

"Ha your finally here" she snarls "she's too weak to burst through the barrier, she feels unloved by all, they broke her"

"Unloved what do you mean unloved"Chloe shouts.

"I mean we're all here to help her"flash says.

"She thinks your here to take her down"she laughed"just try to convince her otherwise. They broke she feels weak and unwanted"

"Unwanted, honey you managed to us we love you honey" Harley says.

"Mari if you can hear me you are not unwanted you are loved more than you think Angel" Damian says.

- inside -

"He doesn't mean it" Mari says "his just saying it to get me out of this state"

- outside -

"She says you don't mean it"

"Great now what" Tim asks.

"We remind her why we love her" Dick says.

"How" the flash asks.

"We do a few flash backs" Jason says.

Marinette's POV

"Okay me first" I hear auntie Ivy say, I am all muddled up so I sing to try and make myself feel a little better.

Hello, it's me

"Remember how we meet"she says.

I decided to visit the gardens. Yeah was looking for inspiration. After a few sketches I come across a flower with a broken stem.

"Poor thing"I say fixing it's stem "there all better"

I had recently found out that I have a connection to plants. One of the side effects of the miraculous.

"How did you do that" a voice comes from behind me.

"Some things are just best kept secret" I reply with a smile.

"Oh aren't you Gotham's little ray of sunshine"she says "what's your name"

"Marinette"I say

"Well I'm going to call you Mari-gold and you can call me Aunt Ivy" she says.

I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet