Chapter 14: Salt, Salt and more Salt

Damian POV

The interview soon ended. Marinette took back the miraculous from the new recruits and gave them to Chloe.

"I'm coming by tonight to discuss our future"Marinette says "please keep them safe"

"Of course Mari-bug, see you later"she says before swinging away.

"What now" I ask.

"I have to go back home to talk to my parents, I have a lot to explain"she says.

"Yeah I have to take care of a few things to, I'm checking into the bougrioes hotel if you need me call"I say.

"Okay see you later Dami" she says giving me a peck on the lips and walking away.

I decided the first step was contacting a few people. If only I head photographic evidence.

I take out my phone and when I open it I see a message. It said 'go to your gallery, they are a few things you will need there'.

I do as the message said and they were photos showing Marinette being physical abused by her peers. A few videos of them beating her up and insulting.

They was also videos of them threatening her (mostly Lila). Although it was hard to watch (especially when they pushed her down the stairs) but I'm glad I have them.

I start contacting people, starting with Jagged Stone. Perks of being a Wayne I have almost all the celebrities numbers.

"Hello sir this is Damian Wayne, marinette's boyfriend" I say.

"Marinette's boyfriend rock' n roll. Nice to meet you"he replies."what do you need"

"Well sir it's about Marinette, she got akumatised because of her peers bullying her" I say.

"What how unrock' n roll. I'm coming to Paris immediately" he says.

"No Mr Stone I need you at the Wayne ball to take the billies down"I say.

"I'll be there" Jagged says before hanging up.

Yey one done about a few hundred more to go. Luckily more than half of them were already going. Next Clara Nightngale.

"Hello miss Clara" I say.

"I don't know you but hello to you too" she rhymes.

' ugh the rhymes' I think.

"I Damian Wayne marinette's boyfriend"I say.

"Marinette,oh how much I love that bluenette" she sings "what would you want me to do"

"I want help in taking down her bullies"

"Marinette is being bullied, oh my day has just been ruined"she rhymes "where and when I'll be there and then"

"I need you at the Wayne gala" I say.

"I'll be there for I really care" she says before hanging up.

I did the same for multiple other celebrities all upset in hearing their honorary niece or little sister is being bullied wow she is well loved.

Next step calling Chloe for a little discussion.

Marinette's POV

"Mom dad I'm home" I shout as I walk in.

"Honey we were so worried about you" mom says hugging me.

"Are you okay" papa says picking us both up.

"Yeah I'm good but guys can't breathe" I squeak.

"We're sorry but w have a lot to discuss" they say.