Chapter 1

BOOM! A shockwave shook the city like an earthquake in its prime, screams rang out along with masses of running people. They appeared to be running from a machine that looked as if it were waking up from a deep slumber.
______________________________________________________________________________
8-bit opened his digital eyes to see the remains of a structure, it looked like it had a big and sturdy structure and he wondered what could have demolished such a structure, he then noticed a crowd of people hurrying to get away from him, "Hey where am I? What are you running from?" He shouted, however that seemed to be the wrong thing to say as the crowd began pushing their way through rubble and wreckage with renewed desperation in their eyes.

He looked behind and when he saw nothing began to worry, What are they running from? Why can't I find what the thing their running from is? He pondered for a minute when suddenly a gunshot rang out as he felt a bullet whiz by his arm 8-bit turned and spotted a group of dangerous looking people pointing and yelling about something. When they got in hearing range he heard the biggest one whom he assumed was the leader point at him and shout, "Capture and destroy the rogue machine!" The group charged him and surrounded him when he suddenly thought, Could these people be what the other people were running from?, he felt fury rising up in him as he thought about it, and that was when he lost control of his anger.