Chapter 3; Sleep over

Reader POV

Izuku told me to sit down in the couch and wait, so he can go ask his mother if I can stay a while. I couldn't let out of my fangirl steam!! The living room and kitchen were connected, so if I started me screeching it would definitely be seen. I sat in the couch thinking if this was real. I was getting teary, this was such a big dream, it was squeezing my heart. My eyes were filling up with tears, even worse Izuku came at the wrong time.

"W-WAH!? Y/N ARE YOU OK?!?!" He panicked, he really was the kindest. I simply smiled and waved my hands in the air.

"Izuku-kun I'm fine! Sorry it was just the kindest thing for you to take me in, I'm so glad to have met you." I sniffled, and put on the happiest smile.

Izuku's eyes softened, and he spaced out for a minute. I just kept staring at him, he was amazing. Something I could never be... I'm not nearly as adorable and kind as he is...i wish....SNAP I'm doing it again... Sometimes I just start thinking these stupid thoughts...they really are starting to hurt...

"Umm? Y/n? A-are you o-ok?" Crap, I spaced out too much! "S-sorry!! I didn't even notice!! Im so rude!!" I panicked, waving my hands all over the place. I kept giving him a sorry excuse of an apology until I realized I probably sounded so annoying and I shut up. I think Izuku caught on and then he started his share of apologies. We had an apology war until Inko stepped in and started to tell us that we were fine....then she started her apology for stopping our apology war. They are the funniest and coolest family! I started giggling(idk if I spelled it right :c)

"i-I'm s-(giggling)sorry!" I threw a giggle fit. I couldn't hold it in on how funny this silly apology war was! I love Inko and Izu they are just the cutest!

"Wah? Y/n why are you giggling? W-whats so funny?" Izu asked but then realized and started laughing too. Inko was really confused and has the funniest look on her face and soon I started cackling! OMGOSFNOAOAHFOAU I JUST DID THAT!! I'm laughing so hard my tummy hurts (:'c i feel you) Izu looks at me and throws a cackling fit along side me. We stopped 10 mins later but it's still really funny to remember! Oh...I forgot about actually being able to stay here...oops. (:0)

"Ah! Y/n I will let you stay but please don't worry too much on repaying me!" Inko spoke softly, I stopped cackling. Tears dripped out of my eyes and I started sobbing. (Woah mood swings am i right? XD)

"O-oh my! Y/n did I say something wrong!? I'm so sorry!!" Inko swiftly spoke out of panick.

"N-no I-i... I'm j-just so h-happy!" Insert my ugly sobs, but i really was so glad but also frustrated. I can't NOT help Inko for kindly letting a complete stranger in her house! I do expect her to be on high alert though, I still am a stranger. I smiled brightly to show her my gratitude.

Izuku's POV

OMG I'M GOING TO BE IN THE SAME ROOM AS HER!?!? I am so not ready for this but I walk to the closet to grab the spare futon, and then walk to my room to set it up! I then realized all of my All Might merch was everywhere!! I started panicking and my eyes were bulging out my skull!!

I was horrified! If Y/n saw all of this s-she would think im some crazy psycho fanboy!! I ran all around my room picking every figurine and paper and cards and plushie's and shoved them in my closet! R.I.P my All Might merch (🥺) May you fly high...I-i started crying how embarrassing! Horrible timing but Y/n walked in! I stood in complete terror and would not turn around.

"Ummm....Izu-kun? Are you ok? What happened!?" She started panicking so i had to turn around and I out on a small smile.

"I-i'm fine! I was just setting up you f-futon!" I said panicking even more and sweating bullets!

"Okie dokie! Maybe you saw a rat, you look like you saw a ghost and a rat is just as scary right?" She tilted her head and had the most adorable thinking face. I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks! I quickly cover my face and started stuttering like crazy!

"Y-YEAH! T-THATS R-R-RIGHT!" I practicaly screamed at her and she had an anime sweat drop on her face and looked a little scared or startled. I'm a complete idiot for saying I have rats in my house! Now she will want to leave!! What have you done Izuku! I started panicking again and totally forgot she was there until she cleared her throat.

"Izu-kun? Do you have any All Might merch?" WHAT!?!? HOW DID SHE KNOW, EVERYTHINGS IN MY CLOSET!!! (we anime weebs know all :D)

"H-how did you know?!?" I quickly asked and then started muttering all of the possible out comes of her knowing, and again forgot her existence (:C ouchie)

"Oh! W-well!... Y-your mom t-told me!!" WHAT!? Mom!! I can't believe she would say something so embarrasing in front of Y/n!! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS, (thats kinda funny...:p) I started blushing like crazy and quickly covered my face. I was so embarrassed and wanted to hide underground!

"Hey Izu-kun? Do you have any spare clothes I could borrow to sleep in?" She said tilting her head ever so slightly. I couldn't stop the heat rushing to my head and became light headed on so much blood rushing! I didn't want her to see me so I quickly rushed to my cabinets and picked out one of my biggest shirts.

I didn't find anything too well for her since I was still dealing with the fact that I will have a sleep over!