Chapter 4; Cute

Readers POV

I patiently sat on Izuku's bed waiting, if I could wear something that's his. That's when it occured to me, I'm going to be wearing Izuku's clothes and sleeping with him.... IN THE SAME ROOM!! I am now crowned "The luckiest Fangirl", thank you, thank you, I am very proud to have been the first fangirl to ever accomplish this and will thank my family for not caring that I loved anime!

After my whole conversation on, weird compliments(?) to myself. I spaced out and didn't notice Izuku was calling me...

"Y/n?! A-are you o-ok?!" Poor Izuku questioned, and his face was full of utter confusion.

"S-sorry! I didn't even notice that I spaced out! Sorry for worrying you Izu-kun!" I got up and bowed, then he got really nervous...Good going Y/n...

"A-ah! N-no!! You d-didn't worry m-me! Oh...W-WAIT!! That came out wrong! I-I'm sorry I didn't m-mean for it t-to come o-out like that, y-you did worry me but I-I don't s-see why apologize! S-sorry! That a-also came out w-wrong! H-how can I s-say this to you w-without making it sound rude? Wait...that also sounded r-rude! S-sorry!!" Izuku kept stuttering, I feel so dumb for saying that...clearly knowing Izuku can become easily flustered and will overthink things! Dummy! You didn't think before you speak! Idiot!! Well now I know, to think my words through.

"Sorry! I probably shouldn't have assumed that, but Izu-kun?" I quickly tried to change the subject with a question on my clothes.

"O-oh! Ah yes?" He quickly recovered from his whole spiraling out of control "apology". Ouch, sorry Izu didn't mean it to sound too harsh.

"Um... can i have clothes? I mean, i-its fine if you dont have any!! I don't want to demand since your already letting me stay here! Sorry I'm being really rude and not listening to you!" I bowed again since I figured this was an apologetic custom in Japan, unless my years of anime are wrong, though I doubt that.

"Oh! Yeah sorry about that, i completely forgot! My mom handed me some of her clothes for you to sleep in!" Woah...he didn't stutter at all! Izu is growing up! Let me wipe my tears.

"W-WAH!?! Y/n did i say something rude! I don't understand! Are you ok?" Izuku panicked, but it made me even happier knowing that he's getting comfortable around me!

"I-I'm fine Izu-kun!" I smiled over my waterfall of tears and put a thumbs up. "I'm just so glad your being so kind to me!" Sobbing I answered again.

"Oh! It's nothing Y/n! I'm just glad to actually be helping someone out! Also here! These are my mothers old clothes. They might be a little larger than you but it's ok, right?" He smiled, handing over the beautiful yet simple dress. It looked so delicate and it seemed to be made out of silk. It was a simple two piece but it was elegant in it's own way. The ends of the shorts were beautifully done with an intricate yet normal lace design and the beginning of the top was the same lace design. The color of the silk two piece was a dark blue complimented with a black lace! (If you cannot imagine it then here)

It was too much! They are being too kind and it is scaring me, what if they do this to someone who is a villain without them knowing at all! What if they are tricked into believing they are kind and thoughtful and then brutally murdered! I hope th...

It was too much! They are being too kind and it is scaring me, what if they do this to someone who is a villain without them knowing at all! What if they are tricked into believing they are kind and thoughtful and then brutally murdered! I hope they don't do this for anyone, but I also am "anyone". They really helped me too, i just would like them to not do this from now on. Even if the situation for the person is dire, they can't trust anyone else!

"Hey? Y/n are you ok? You spaced out again." Izuku caught me off guard and I almost died inside. I jumped and slippers landing on my butt with the harsh floor.

"Izu-kun you scared me! I almost died inside!" I quickly got up and scolded him. "Don't do that to me!" I smacked him lightly on the head.

"Sorry Y/n but it had to be done! You were spacing out too much!" He tried reasoning and it did end up working. "I know sorry Izu-kun! Oh, also thank you for the clothes I'll go change in the bathroom!" I quickly walked out the door. On my walk to the bathroom I saw Inko and thanked her for letting me stay and for the beautiful clothes she let me borrow. Skipping to the bathroom I saw an adorable picture of Izuku as a baby! In an adorable All Might suit, you would not believe how adorable that picture was and how bright his smile was! It was like watching hinata smile or the sun smile, they are all the same thing.

I made it to the bathroom and looked in the mirror...I could not believe how different I looked. It scared me how beautiful I was, I could never look like this in the "real" world! It was me...but not me? I don't know how to explain it! My skin looked so soft and like it was glowing, my hair was as silky and softer than the nightgown in my hands! That's saying something! My body wasn't frail or too skiny but it wasn't chubby or fat either! It seemed like my body was perfect, I even had boobs?! Like the prettiest main character anime girl! I had curves and my hips were perfect! That's so weird coming from me the opposite of perfection! It's also really weird to be talking about myself like this...but it was the truth! I looked so unreal and it boosted my confidence a bit! Fyi im not the most confident person and my self confidence is even worse, I'm glad on how I look now but i will not take it for granted! The body and looks I have do not matter and I shall forget about them! I pinky promise to myself and not get carried away with my looks!

After that whole weird convo in my head, I finally put on the night gown and it was the softest clothing I have ever worn! I also realized my clothes changed, when i had crossed through the weird alleyway...still don't know what the heck is wrong with that place, almost like...HARRY POTTAH(If yk then yk) I walked out of the bathroom and said goodnight to Inko, then walked to Izuku's room. I walked in and he immediately blushed which was odd until I remembered how I looked and that it might be a bit revealing. Wow I didn't even notice and completely forgot!

"W-wow...she l-looks so cute!"