chapter 20

Scarlet POV:

"SHUSH! Its Jonas. Calm done." I pushed his hand off my arm then pushed him he took a few steps away from me.

"What the hell do you want from me?" I snapped at him.

He looked at me with a guilty face then he pulled my hand in his.

"I'm sorry. I'm m truly sorry. You've every right to be mad at me." He said with guilt upon his face.

"What happened has happened so won't erase the humiliation I felt that day." I shouted as him he rose his eyebrow at me.

"Isn't that your words? Huh tell me isn't it." I shouted at him again.

"Scarlet please let me explain." He said pleading me.

"What is your excuse huh? I have been calling you for 2 weeks, Jonas 2 weeks. And what have you done! You decided not to answer my calls instead so why now the apology? Its not like its useful." i whispered with angry shout glaring at him with anger.

"Please let me explain." He pleaded again I kept silent looking away from him looking at the door crossing my arms over my chest and fuming with anger.

"Scarlet I swear, I was so confused it wasnt easy for me. I felt betrayed." He said trying to explain.

"What? Betrayed from what? From who? Are you crazy?" I shouted in surprise. At that time there was nothing between us except attraction. Its not like I decided to hide the truth for my life time. I just wanted to know him more. when I feel ready I will tell him straight way.

"Scarlet I felt betrayed from you not telling me about It." he said.

"Are you stupid? I didnt think that you are that stupid." I chuckled at him making fun from him. He frowned at me. Then he was going to say something but I interrupted him.

"Why would I tell you something I hide it so well from people? Its not like I am ashamed but it the sake of her and my safety. And tell me why I would tell you something like that when there was nothing between us accept attraction? Its not like I am your girlfriend."

"I wanted to know the girl that I am attracted to." He said.

"Okay now you know. What did? you decided to disappear. So now what? Huh?" I shouted.

"I didn't mean to disappear Scarlet. I was confused like hell. I wasnt only confused I felt guilty for my reaction that why I decided to prevent meeting you." He said

"And you chose today about of all days to talk about the matter." I sighed.

"I was trying to talk to you but I am coward." I was afraid of your reaction.

"You decided today to talk. The day that everybody is out. My boss is out waiting for me to begin the ceremony. My best friend is there with her boyfriend that is also my best friend. And their parents that I consider like my parents are out there. And the most important person out there is my brother that if he found what you have done he will kick your ass in front everyone and he wont care. So you decided to make me feel uncomfortable and make my mood bad."

"I deserve everything your brother is going to do to me but please forgive me."He nearly begged.

"I don't know anymore. I have to leave." I rushed out of the door and while I was walking I dumped into someone. I looked up I saw some tall handsome man standing in front of me.

"I am sorry, really sorry." I started to cry out of stress.

"Hey, why are you crying? nothing happened." He leans towards me with worried face.