Depart

"Mama-Long! Lao-Bai! I'm back! I'm back! I'm back!" FuSheng shouts at the top of his lungs combines with repetition of 3 times the moment he opens the house's door in which not only the designated people but the whole neighborhood probably heard that he's back as well.

With a few steps inside, he practically jumps for a bear hug at YiLong who's just happen to be coming out of the kitchen with a large plate filled with sliced marbled meat of the finest quality.

"Ah-Sheng! Careful!" The normally quiet YiLong exclaims loudly due to the sudden attack; with one hand catching the youth and the other hand trying to maintain the balance of the plate.

"Yeah, be careful of the meat!" Bai Yu, who's supposed to be out back preparing the hot pot, has made his way inside upon hearing all the rackets. Moreover, when seeing that the beautiful plate of meat is in danger, he quickly steps in to help.

"Bai Yu, I was referring to your son. Not the meat!" YiLong has to clarify himself when Bai Yu is wrapping his arms around the meat in a protective manner.

At this point, FuSheng has let go of YiLong and looking at Bai Yu in disbelief as meat is more important than him, his handsome son! Unbelievable!

"What son?" Bai Yu pretends that he doesn't understand, moves closer and covers FuSheng's eyes before giving YiLong a quick kiss.

This is another thing that the youth who has his eyes covered doesn't even understand the purpose of such action. He can undoubtedly tell what's going on based on the wet smooching sound resulting from a kiss with a little sucking involved.

(Please note that our little FuSheng has no experience in kissing – his first kiss is still not taken by anyone – but he has loads of experience from watching lots of movie - by the way, who would take his first kiss??? Any recommendations???)

"You know ... I can still tell that you're kissing even if I was blind." The young FuSheng interrupts while lowering Bai Yu's hand that covered his eyes.

"Xiao-Sheng, I needed to cover your eyes not because I don't want you to see. But because my wife here is too shy to kiss when someone's watching." Bai Yu clarifies.

"........." FuSheng is speechless.

"Enough, enough ... why are the both of you saying so much embarrassing stuff?" YiLong sighs with a shade of pink on his face and tries to divert their attention to something else. "Sometimes I feel like I have 2 sons. Come on kids, I'm hungry."

Half way through their dinner, suddenly YiLong asks an important question. "So Ah-Sheng ... did you pass? Did you get accepted?"

Although both YiLong and Bai Yu could tell from all the shouting he made when arriving that this youth got accepted, they still need to hear it from the person's mouth to confirm and gives him an opportunity to boast until satisfied.

"Of course, I pass. For a genius like me, there's no doubt that I get accepted. Your handsome son is a genius after all." The young FuSheng doesn't waste any chance to boast.

"Ohhh, genius? No doubt? No doubt at all ... Long-ge, somehow very early this morning I remember seeing a soulless person with big dark circles as if he hasn't slept for the whole week somewhat tip toe his way out of the house. Do you have any idea who that was?" Bai Yu couldn't help but to tease about what he saw.

On the other side, FuSheng inwardly curses. He was so sure that he did everything soundlessly and makes his way out of the house in a flash when no one is awake yet. He's being careful even more than a thief! Yet, it seems that he was wrong. To hide this embarrassing disclosure, he turns to shift the attention to Bai Yu instead.