Match

Due to the fact that YiLong is still away on his business trip, every other day would be FuSheng's turn to buy dinner back home since both himself and Bai Yu have the potential to blow up the kitchen. They decide that they shouldn't take the risk and take turns buying food.

Normally in the afternoon, FuSheng would call to ask what Bai Yu wants for dinner just in case that he may have some preference. And today is a normal day, hence he calls Bai Yu.

"cough ... cough ... Hello." Bai Yu answers the call on the 3rd ring.

"Lao-Bai, are you okay?" FuSheng's slightly worry when he heard Bai Yu coughing and his voice was somewhat hoarse.

"Y-yeah ... did you neeeeeed ... anything?" Bai Yu sounds hesitant at first but ends with hint of teeth gritting.

"Are you really okay? You don't sound too good." FuSheng wonders if he should ask to go home early.

"Just something gr--, I mean, dropped onto me." Bai Yu almost slip up something too explicit.

"Aha." Truth be told, it doesn't sound convincing at all but FuSheng doesn't pursue further. "What do you want for dinner?"

"Dinner?" Bai Yu recalls that it's his son's turn to buy food. Just as he's about to answer, a good idea hits him. "Your mama just came back this morning, why don't you ask him?"

With that said, Bai Yu turns the situation to a 180 degree and passes the phone to the wife, who's previously above him but now switched to be underneath.

"Huh? Mama-Long's back?" FuSheng's baffled by the appearance of YiLong who shouldn't be back for another 2 days.

"Ah-Sheng ... ahhh – ha ha ha ... I'm back early." YiLong tries to sound natural as much as possible and cover things up with an unconvincing laugh. "You can buy aaaaanything back. I'm too tired to cook."

"Sure thing. By the way, why are you back early?" FuSheng asks out of curiosity.

"umph ... let's talk when you get back ... ah!" YiLong is reaching his limits.

"Sure ---" FuSheng doesn't even get to finish his sentence when YiLong hangs up on him. He truly wonders what's wrong with his parents today, but then again, he has a feeling that he shouldn't be too curious.

---------------------

At home

When the kitchen session was done, the couple allocate themselves to the bedroom to continue their activities from before. At the time that FuSheng made the call, Bai Yu is lying flat on the bed as YiLong is riding him. As Bai Yu is speaking, YiLong unintentionally grinds on him causing disruption to his talk.

Therefore, when the phone was passed onto YiLong, Bai Yu instantly turns things around and deliberately thrust in deep with high accuracy causing much more disruption to the point that YiLong needed to hang up as soon as possible before FuSheng finds out what's going on.

"Bai Yu! What if FuSheng finds out?"

"So? Isn't normal for his parents to have sex? Are you regretting, Long-ge?"

"Of course not! ... but it's embarrassing if he finds out the reason that I flew back early."

"Are you admitting that you hurriedly flew half way around the world for my love making technique?"

"I'm not listening! Hurry up, Bai Yu. We'll need to clean up before Ah-Sheng gets home."

"Don't change the subject Long-ge!"

"I'm not! But there's still ... there's still ... cough ... cough ... on the kitchen floor."

"There's what Long-ge?" Bai Yu is playing dumb.