70 pov youtube video: please watch....

daniella pov
*start recording*

"hi. so recently there has been some stuff going on with me and mattia. if you're not familiar with everything that is going on i cant speak on it anymore"

"me and mattia have both agreed that it is very petty of us to keep arguing back n' forth for our follows to see and to talk about us"

"we are not trying to get my followers to hate on him. and he is not tryna get his follows to hate on me"

"we were just being very petty and not thinking about our actions. i do apologise to the people I have triggered or I have offended with coming at mattia with negative energy"

"it was very disrespectful of me and I apologize, I wish to live my life as a teenager and even more if I get to live that far and see life that far"

"but if I do I promise to never bring up this situation ever again for privacy reasons and much more"

"with that being said, a lot of privacy got out about me and mattia, it was from us so all the stuff on our spams is real and not an edit"

"again I do apologize for the inconvenience, of this whole situation and I promise to be more aware of my self actions"

"idk if mattia is gonna do the same as me but we have agreed to keep our privacy and stuff between us and only us, not friends or family"

"thanks for watching"

*stops camera*