73

*starts camera*

"this video is different from all of my other ones...obviously. around last week or two me and Dani got into an argument about something stupid"

"she alrdy made a video about it and this is just my part, or my side of the story"

"during when me and Dani were arguing I said some pretty gross and nasty remarks on my be half"

"me and Dani are talking- not relationship wise but we are talking about wether we should even be friends"

"I just wanted to say the remarks and the stuff i said towards her i do apologize and I want to change myself but I know it wont happen unless I do it"

"a lot of people have been giving me hate towards this and thats why I wanted to say sorry, because I noticed i was hurting other people outside of dani"

"me and dani have talked on this and we just want to tell you guys together that this was all tooken out of hand, and together as 'friends' we want to apologize"

"Dani did shoot back at me with negative insults as well and she was trying to get people to hate me but I forgive her"

"that's all I have to say"
-
-
-
daniella pov
"FUCKING BITCH" I yelled "how is he just gonna do that?!" I yell

"okay calm down" jessie says

"NO, he made it seem as if I'm the bad person"

"I mean he did but again you're the bigger person, so just calm down"

"how am I suppose to stay calm if people are gonna come at me, he even said he did it because he was losing followers!"

"yes i know, but just ignore it"

"yeah whatever, im calling malu over"
-
-
-
"so he made it seem as if it was your fault?" malu said

"yes, and now ive been getting hate for the past couple of hours, and i dont feel like bringing this subject up again"

"and you dont have too, you have alrdy explain everything to everyone and if they need a second explanation they didnt understand the first one"

"I love you so much" I said hugging her

"i love you more" she said hugging me back
-
-
-
me and malu were watching a movie and my phone ringed

i ignored it the first time because I know its no one important but again it went off

I checked to see who it was and it was avani

I answered the call and she sounded kind of angry

"go check it!" she said

"okay calm down"

I hung up confused and went to snap

she said something about mattia saying more shit about me so lets see this

okay fine, those things may be true but lets just say this