The Ancient Power

(Hey guys This is my first fanfiction story and I'm such a fan of Zero Arashi Uchiha, Chaosmagemon, VFSNAKE , and Hussbek and this is my first time of making this story In This story is about an Ancient Power From every show I watch I was 13 years old .) :))

In the Night just any Other Night of Konohagakure no sato.

A young boy in the age of 9 was chase by an Angry Mob this young boy was running from roof to roof all the way to the gates of konohagakure.

He had a blond hair a sharp cheek and a blue eyes and a three whisker mark on its cheek and wearing a orange jumpsuit and his name is Naruto Uzumaki.

"Where's that demon Brat" One of the angry mob said.

"UP THERE!!!" One of the companies
Said

The boy is running on the roof and ran to the gates.

"STOP HIM"One of the mob said.

The angry mob followed the young boy where he was going.

The young boy just keep running and running and enter through the
The forest of Death.

And what's happened naruto got lost in the forest of Death and fell down of running all of his body is been bruises, broken, and hurt until he close his eyes just went dark. Unknowingly a hooded figure came out of nowhere and checking the pulse of naruto if he's alive and while he's breathing he took the unconscious naruto into the portal he summoned the Oni to ordering him hide in the shadows and killing the mob and survived one person and he created and disappeared.

One of the mobs stop following the young boy  and they thought it was hiding but no he's been took by an unknown figure instantly.

"Hmm That demon brat killed our fourth hokage and we will kill him!one of the mob said and others agreed.

Unknownly there was an entity watching the Konohagakure mob appeared out of the Shadows using it's power to trap them using it's shadow manipulation and  dark clouds of a little purple lightning of a form of a monster.

One of the mobs scared they thought it's was an ANBU Members using the power of the Nara Clan but no it something else.

The Entity came out of the Shadows dark clouds what they saw is a horrifying one it's features a black skin humanoid it's has a horn it's very black it had a purple eyes and a monstrous feature and it's very muscular and welding the staff it's made out of wood and it's has a purple Crystal at the bottom on it.

"So this is the weaklings that blamed the young boy they thought it was the kyuubi no kitsune~~"Saying in a cold voice

One of the mobs said "WHO ARE YOU ARE YOU THE ANBU!!!" The one he said.

"No I'm not one of your anbu"The Entity said.

"What ARE YOU "!!! All of the mobs scared .