goals...

Like her or hate her, it doesn't matter, what counts here is that Junko had powerful reasons to do what she was doing, Danganronpa Is a great, tragic game/anime, everybody here suffers a lot... even the main villain: our dear Junko Enoshima...

Yeah, i know she's still evil but, i think that Junko had a good side...

You see, Junko saved Monaca, Nagisa and the others because yeah she found them useful, but i think that at the same time, Junko saw them really like kids who needed help and love, she saw them with mercy because they were abused like her when she was Little girl...

Also remember when I said that Junko did what she did because she needed despair? She says that despair Is exciting and unpredictable, but I have More proof to tell you she was lying the whole time, she didn't need despair, she needed revenge from the whole world...

According to Kodaka and Junko's voice actress, her personality in Despair Arc (Dr 3) is a more natural version of her, closer to her true self and more neutral, before she started changing her personalities regularly. This seems to imply that her behavior in the first game is a result of decreasing mental health and deeper sinking into despair, explaining her more jaded and apathetic personality. This also implies that even the Tragedy was beginning to bore her, as the seemingly chaotic event went just like she planned...

Can you see now? She didn't do that looking for despair, that was a lie, a facade, she did all of this looking for revenge from life itself... From everyone in the world... No one can understand her pain, so everyone paid for that...

Also, take a look at this, she Is in my opinion like a tragic villain/heroine, because with her despair she gave people true hope to fight and change the world, a world where people Like her, Nagisa, Mikan, Ishimaru and others suffered too much due to it's corrupted state... The people in the Danganronpa world were not nice and you have to admit it... I feel sorry for Junko, Honestly i feel sorry for everyone here...